Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
Hw to play avi files
Unfortunately your phone can't play .avi files. The only video formats it supports are .mp4 and .3gp. You will need to convert your .avi file to one of the two file formats I mentioned in order to watch the video on your phone. Good luck!
on Jun 14, 2019
How to lock my phone
By default, your phone lock code is 0000 but you can change this to any 4 to 8 digit code you want. To edit your phone lock code, go to:
Settings >> General tab >> Locks >> Phone Lock >> Change Code.
Now, to set the phone lock,
Go to Settings > the General tab > Locks > Phone Lock > Protection and select an alternative.
It is important that you remember your new code because you have to take the phone to your sony ericson retailer to unlock it.
Hope this helps...Good luck!
on Nov 01, 2016
Want to flash my phone
if you wont a factory reset this is it :
1. shutdown the phone
2. hold volume up button and press the power button
3. when manufacturer logo come realise the power button but keep hloding the volume button to get into recovery mode
4. in recovery mode use volume up/down button to navigate and the power button to select
5. choose WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET than select YES .... wait a moment then select WIPE CACHE PARTITION
6. finale step select REBOOT
keep in your mind the all data in the phone will be erased (apps & games)
on Mar 05, 2015
You mean the network unlock code?You can approach Prounlocking.com
and get the required unlock code for your Sony Ericsson W700i.You need to specify the country,locked network and based on the availability get the unlock code along with free unlcok instructions.
on Sep 24, 2013
Message sending failed in sony ericsson
for sending text messages :
1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct
2. call to your network operator customer care
3. request the message center number...
4.note it down
5. go to message settings>message center number
6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ...
on Sep 14, 2012
How to lock my phone sony ericsson w700i
You'll need to purchase an unlock code.
You will probably find a number of companies via google a I have used a couple, which I'm not sure I'm allowed to post here so I recommend you visit Unlock-Zone.com
, which is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.
Click the unlock your phone and select the mobile phone, current service provider to get the available unlocking service which ranges from $5 to about $25, depending on the model of phone you have.
on Nov 10, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?