20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hw to play avi files
Unfortunately your phone can't play .avi files. The only video formats it supports are .mp4 and .3gp. You will need to convert your .avi file to one of the two file formats I mentioned in order to watch the video on your phone. Good luck!
on Jun 14, 2019
open the camera shutter select the video recording >click on settings > click on shoot mode > select High Quality Video nad now you can shoot unlimited video
on Mar 07, 2018
How to lock my phone
By default, your phone lock code is 0000 but you can change this to any 4 to 8 digit code you want. To edit your phone lock code, go to:
Settings >> General tab >> Locks >> Phone Lock >> Change Code.
Now, to set the phone lock,
Go to Settings > the General tab > Locks > Phone Lock > Protection and select an alternative.
It is important that you remember your new code because you have to take the phone to your sony ericson retailer to unlock it.
Hope this helps...Good luck!
on Nov 01, 2016
Want to flash my phone
if you wont a factory reset this is it :
1. shutdown the phone
2. hold volume up button and press the power button
3. when manufacturer logo come realise the power button but keep hloding the volume button to get into recovery mode
4. in recovery mode use volume up/down button to navigate and the power button to select
5. choose WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET than select YES .... wait a moment then select WIPE CACHE PARTITION
6. finale step select REBOOT
keep in your mind the all data in the phone will be erased (apps & games)
on Mar 05, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?