20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My tv was on 1 minute and then the picture went out then the sound what could be a problem
WalmartShop all · No-Contract Phones · Unlocked Phones · Prepaid Minutes & Data ..... Seiki 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, LC-32G82 ... 1-20 of 45 total reviews ... for an inexpensive 32" TV for our guest bedroom and came across this one and ... Walmart is sending me a replacement and if it works well, I will update my review.
WalmartSeiki 32" Class LED 720p 60Hz HDTV, (2" ultra-slim) SE321FB .... I bought this as a gift for my girl friends home bar...we were booth very happy with the tv.
Feb 28, 2014 - Uploaded by Kevin Davidson
+Kevin Davidson Uhm how do I manually set my dns settings? ....Can u help me can u go on amazon and type in seiki 32 inch tv if its the same one as yours ... Can you help me purchase SEIKI LED SMART TV and would like to change .... Seiki SE50UY04 50-Inch 4K UHD 120Hz LED HDTV Initial Setup ...
Connecting a sony ccd-trv46e to a computer
Yes, it is possible to connect your Sony CCD-TRV46E camcorder to a computer. In order to do so, you will need a few things:
- A video capture device: This device converts the analog video signal from your camcorder into a digital format that your computer can understand. There are several types of video capture devices available, such as USB capture devices, FireWire capture devices, and HDMI capture devices.
- A cable to connect the camcorder to the video capture device: The cable you need will depend on the type of video capture device you choose. For example, if you choose a USB capture device, you will need a USB cable. If you choose a FireWire capture device, you will need a FireWire cable.
- Software to control the capture process: There are many software options available that can be used to control the capture process, such as VLC, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere, etc.
It seems that you have a cable that connects the camera to the power supply, and another one that is not supposed to connect to anything. To connect your Sony CCD-TRV46E to a computer you will need a specific cable called AV cable (Audio Video cable) that has a yellow plug for video, white and red for audio and a small round plug for power.
Please double check the user manual for your camera and make sure that it supports the transfer of video to a computer before you buy the AV cable or the video capture device.
American dynamics security camera adca35xn with no wires I need the diagram for rewire
The best option would be to contact the manufacturer or a authorized service center for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a wiring diagram or instructions for rewiring the camera, or they may be able to repair or replace the camera for you.
Alternatively, you can also look for a professional technician who is experienced with security cameras and can help you with rewiring the camera. They may be able to create a wiring diagram or guide you through the process of rewiring the camera based on their knowledge and experience.
Es8400 camcorder doesn't record?
If your ES8400 camcorder is not displaying a picture in the viewfinder while recording, there could be a problem with the viewfinder itself or with the camera's internal components. Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
- Make sure that the viewfinder is properly adjusted. The viewfinder may need to be adjusted to your eyesight to ensure a clear image.
- Check the viewfinder for any visible damage or debris. If the viewfinder is damaged or clogged with debris, it may not be functioning properly.
- Check the camera's internal components for any visible damage or debris. If the camera's components are damaged or clogged with debris, it may be affecting the image in the viewfinder.
- If the problem persists after trying these steps, it may be necessary to have the camcorder inspected by a technician to determine the cause of the issue.
If you are not comfortable troubleshooting the problem yourself, it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer for assistance. They may be able to provide further guidance or offer repair options.
No video link to camera 2
If you are unable to establish a video link to Camera 2, there may be an issue with the connection or with the camera itself. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that the camera is turned on and properly connected to the device you are trying to link it to.
- Check the connections between the camera and the device to make sure that they are secure and functioning properly.
- If you are using a wireless connection, make sure that the camera is within range of the device and that there are no obstructions blocking the signal.
- Try restarting both the camera and the device to see if that resolves the issue.
- If the problem persists, there may be an issue with the camera itself. You may want to try contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you are having trouble establishing a video link to Camera 2, don't hesitate to ask.
ZR85 doesn't recognize tape present
If your Canon ZR85 camcorder is not recognizing that a tape is present, there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that the tape is properly inserted into the camcorder. If the tape is not properly seated in the camcorder, it may not be recognized.
- Check the tape for any visible damage or wear. If the tape is damaged, it may not be recognized by the camcorder.
- Clean the heads of the camcorder using a head cleaning cassette or a cleaning solution designed for camcorders.
- If the camcorder has a manual tape loading mechanism, make sure that the mechanism is properly aligned and functioning.
- If the problem persists, there may be an issue with the camcorder itself. You may want to try contacting Canon customer service for further assistance.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you are having trouble troubleshooting the issue, don't hesitate to ask.
How do you connect a charge 3 with a flip 4
To connect a Charge 3 and a Flip 4, you will need to follow these steps:
- Make sure that both the Charge 3 and the Flip 4 are turned off.
- Connect the Charge 3 to a power source using the supplied micro-USB cable.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the Flip 4 for 5 seconds until the LED starts flashing blue.
- On the Charge 3, press and hold the volume down and play/pause buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds until the LED starts flashing white.
- On your phone or other device, go to the Bluetooth settings and look for the Flip 4 in the list of available devices.
- Select the Flip 4 and follow the prompts to pair the two devices.
- Once the Charge 3 and the Flip 4 are paired, the LED on the Flip 4 will stop flashing and remain solid blue.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you are having trouble connecting the Charge 3 and the Flip 4, don't hesitate to ask.
How to reset sdr-h80
To reset your SDR-H80 camcorder, you will need to follow these steps:
- Locate the reset button on your camcorder. It is usually located on the side or bottom of the camcorder and is marked with a symbol that looks like a small triangle inside a circle.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds until the camcorder powers off and on again.
- Once the camcorder has restarted, it will be reset to its default settings.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you are having trouble finding the reset button on your camcorder, don't hesitate to ask.
Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot your Canon Elura 2MC camcorder:
- Make sure that the camcorder is charged or that the battery is properly installed.
- Check that the memory card is properly inserted and has enough available space to record.
- Check the connections between the camcorder and any external devices, such as a TV or computer.
- If the camcorder is not turning on, try resetting it by removing the battery and reinserting it.
- If the camcorder is still not working, try cleaning the heads by following the instructions in the manual or by contacting a professional for assistance.
If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing problems with your camcorder, you may want to try contacting Canon customer service for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your particular camcorder and the issues you are experiencing.
DRIVERS FOR::: CRYPTO CAMERA CME 2+
Hi there, what is the operating system running in your computer? If runnig XP there is no need to load any driver since it will use the built in driver of XP. you may download the driver from this link: http://www.topshareware.com/crypto-download-35802.htm
Not finding what you are looking for?