20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do you keep the door locked so you can use t self cleaning feature
Good Morning Friend,
I understand you want to know how to keep the door locked on your Frigidaire oven, model# FEB24S2AS, so you can use the self-clean feature. The "Door Locked" light will flash until the door locks when the self-clean cycle is in use. It glows constantly after the door locks. I ask that you please follow up with a comment on the post, at your convenience, to advise if further troubleshooting is needed or if your appliances status has changed successfully. Hope this is helpful.
Power surge fried Frigidare FEB24S2ASB
The electronic oven control has gone bad. The repair is a lot less expensive than the replacement of the whole stove. Part number is 903091-9051 at about 165.00 retail. You can fix rather than replace whole stove. Hope this helps.
What dose f1 mean
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power
off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power
to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short
when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually
accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
F1 and beeping sound on electric stove model
Hello, the F1 and the beeping sound is as a result of the Electronic oven Control Failure (EOC), and you need to replace the electronic oven control also called the EOC or clock.
F1 CODE ON FRIGIDAIRE STOVE
I have a F1 code on my Frigidaire convection oven and a really cool beeping sound to go with it. I turned the breaker off and turned back on---doing the same thing...????????
I wired up the the Fridgedaire wall oven and it
the unit is 240 volts not 120 volts/its ok to have the wht and green tied together so long as it comes directly from the house main panel/new law in some places require them to be separate/wht=Neutral/Green=safety grd to case...now how many watts does this unit draw? 2/12 wires sound awful small for the input current/sounds like you need to upgrade to atleast 2#6 wires for power/1#8 for neutral and atleast a #10 for safety ground
Oven elements suddenly quit
check your power supply for 240volts, at your service panel and have it checked at the range thats the easiest step to start with and if both elements are that way thats what it sounds like now,theres no internal fuse I know about.
I have a Frigidaire oven that's does not heat up to high temp.
If your Frigidaire oven is not heating up to the high temperature, there could be a few possible causes:
- The thermostat may be malfunctioning: The thermostat controls the temperature of the oven and if it's not working correctly, it could prevent the oven from reaching the high temperature.
- The heating element may be malfunctioning: If the heating element is not working properly, the oven may not be able to reach the high temperature.
- The control board may be malfunctioning: If the control board is not functioning properly, it may not be sending the correct signals to the heating element or thermostat, preventing the oven from reaching the high temperature.
- The oven may be in a cleaning or self-cleaning cycle: when the oven is in a cleaning cycle, the temperature is raised to a high level to clean the interior of the oven.
- The oven may be in a energy saver mode: some ovens have a energy saver mode that decrease the temperature by a certain degree to save energy.
Temp control knob loose on old Frigidaire oven
my best guess its A Frigidaire wall oven, circa 1966-1970,unsafe to use at any time if the temp controller trips the circuit breaker could be the oven thermostat causing the trip as well if Frigidaire are still in businessYou will need to ask an electrician to fit a /tested used controller or new superseded part temp controller and knob
Not finding what you are looking for?