We have a Rangemaster professional 110 and the inside ringof the wok burner will not light up.but the outside ring will lght up.
First, I'm not a Rangemaster Tech.
* call vendor for service. Gas leaks are hazardous and require a qualified tech to service.
*** The following is for information only.***
* I've always had problems servicing gas stove, heaters, boilers, etc. Lots of unique components that require special tools to service.
* I was surprised to find out that it's better to call on your local Gas Supplier for service. The not only check the supply line but also have a very good working experience with all types of gas fired equipment.
* Slow pilot lighting or burner fire usually means a clogged gas vent or valve. If other burners are working fine, then it's just that particular burner.
* If all burners have the same symptom then it could be a number of things.
* Check gas mains for pressure and flow (you need a gas meter for this but if you have another stove on the same line then it's probable that the mains are okay. Unless the connector or shutoff valve is not working properly (partial open).
* Check gas hose to stove for kinks. Replace if bent (re bending will crack a metal hose.)
* Check the gas regulator (again, need a gas meter)
* Check the feed and branches for gas. If pilot lights are not on then there is a good indication that your not getting gas to that section. (or the pilot is clogged) Clean, clear, or replace pipes/parts.
* Check valve on each burner. This is the most used item on the stove. Expect it to wear out. Replace as needed.
* Final, Be safe; Call your Gas company or MFR tech for service.
on Mar 12, 2018