20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
You did not say what the version of Windows is, facebook needs flash player to run.
Do i need to uninstall old updates when new
If you are referring to Windows Update, the answer is no, you don't need to uninstall any updates when updating the computer. Windows Update scans your system prior to downloading and installing new updates.
password problem or what? try finding your password by chosing 'Forgot Password'. it will ask you other security ?, which may solve it
or tComcast might text your password to your phone? not sure how they resolve email issues.
HOW TO UNBLOCK TAGGED.COM
Check whether you have blocked it in the browser or else by the Antivirus or Firewall. If it is blocked in the browser, open Internet Explorer then go to Tools--> Internet Options --> Security --> Restricted Sites. You can remove the site name from the Restricted Sites and can add as trusted site. So that it will never get blocked.
Get past loolst admin password/gateway/vista
You will need a friend and his/her computer to help you with this. On their computer, download a program named " Windows Password Recovery Tool" to a CD. You will need to go into your BIOS to have your first boot item as the DC Rom for this to work. Place the CD in the drive, boot up, and follow instructions. This will erase your Admin password, and allow you to get into the computer. Afdter that you can select a new password, but would be a good idea to write it down this time. Good luck.
If it's a BIOS password, unplug your computer and take off the coin battery on the motherboard for apprx. 10 seconds. If it's a windows password, i can't help.
Computor is slow
Many of these only came with 4 gigabytes of RAM memory. You need more with Windows 8 and 8.1. You can get another 4 gig of DDR3 Memory and put it in the open memory socket next to the 4 gig you have.
How to disable on board graphics
There should be a setting in BIOS to check/use the graphics card first. You really don't have to disabl it just plug into the new card
Lost my windows xp password , I can't log on.
1. Place your Windows XP CD in your cd-rom and start your computer (it’s assumed here that your XP CD is bootable – as it should be - and that you have your bios set to boot from CD)
2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be “Press any key to boot from cd”
3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.
4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.
6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.
It should read something like “If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it”
Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (if you only have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin the Repair process.
7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.
8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically – you will see a progress bar stating “Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds”
9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of “pressing any key” to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.
10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.
11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.
12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. After you’ve made your changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).
13. Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new password (or without a password if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be asked for a password). Your programs and personalized settings should remain intact.
Not finding what you are looking for?