20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
I want to recover blocked Gmail from my ZTE smartphone
It's very easy, You will have to turn on Google TalkBack on your devices and then using L gesture go to the TalkBack settings and turn off Google TalkBack and then scroll down and click on "Terms and Policies" and after entering the T&C menu, you will see a YouTube video on front page, play that video on youtube app by clicking on "Play On YouTube" and then go to youtube settings and click on "Help & Feedback" and then select any a text which is on your screen and click on Google icon to search that word on Google, after clicking on Google icon you will enter in Google and there you will have to search "Google FRP Unlock App" and you are good to go.
Who do I send my zte to for warranty
Call or email their customer service directly and explain your situation, they'll tell exactly how to send it. ASK THEM FOR A PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL, that'll save you from paying postage and they'll do it 9/10 times!
How can I bypass the google account verification in a ZTE Blade A110 cell phone?
- Reset the phone and power it back on
- Choose your preferred language, then tap on Start
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- Skip several steps of the setup until you reach the Verify Account screen
- Tap on the email field, in order to activate the keyboard
- Most ZTE phones come with the Swift Key keyboard, so you need to tap on the keyboard's menu key.
- Select Settings from the menu
- From the Settings menu within SwiftKey select Languages
- Minimize the menu on the screen, then go to the Google search bar
- When prompted to sign in with a Google Account, choose "No, Thanks"
- In the Google search bar, type "Settings" and select it. If the SwiftKey menu pops up again, tap on Got it, then Not Now.
- From the Settings menu select Backup and Reset
- From this submenu, choose Factory Data Reset. Go through the entire process and reset your handset again. However, this time you won't see the FRP lock.
Not finding what you are looking for?