20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
How do i unlock the bootloader for my zte z970 4.4.4?
How to unlock bootloader in ZTE
- Enable Developer Option, Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message "Developer option enabled"
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
- Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fastboot Zip file on your PC
- Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now type the command in your command windowadb devices
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK
- Now type the command below to reboot your phone to bootloaderadb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone reboot into bootloader, make sure your phone shows the bootloader locked and then type the command below to make sure fastboot drivers are installed properly.fastboot devices
- This command will list the connected devices. If your phones serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- If the phone has been recognized by the command above, proceed to unlocking the bootloader with the following command:Remember that this step will wipe EVERYTHING off the phone fastboot oem unlock
You can also check here
Not finding what you are looking for?