Hi there again. Epson lx350.i replaced main board only to find out later the one pin not working is actually in a fired position until when I switch machine off is when the pin goes back.please assist
If I understand correctly, you are saying that after replacing the main board in your Epson LX350 printer, you have found that one of the pins is not functioning properly and it only resets when you switch the machine off.
In this case, it's possible that there is an issue with the connection between the pin and the main board or the pin itself may be damaged. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the connection between the pin and the main board. Make sure that the pin is securely connected to the main board and that there are no loose connections.
- Inspect the pin itself for any physical damage or signs of wear and tear. If the pin is damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check if the pin is properly aligned with the other pins on the main board. If it is misaligned, this could cause the issue you are experiencing.
- Check if there are any firmware or software updates available for your printer. Sometimes, updating the firmware or software can fix hardware issues.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Epson support for further assistance or consider consulting a professional technician to diagnose and fix the problem.
My seca 813 only showing STEP OFF AND STOP massage cannot reset ??
If your Seca 813 is only showing the "STEP OFF" and "STOP" messages and is not responding to any commands, it is possible that there is a problem with the scale's sensors or the internal circuitry. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that the scale is on a flat and stable surface. If the scale is on an uneven surface or is wobbling, it may not be able to take accurate readings and could display error messages.
- Check the scale's batteries. If the batteries are low, this could cause the scale to malfunction. Replace the batteries with fresh ones and try turning the scale on again.
- Reset the scale. Some scales have a reset button or function that can be used to clear any errors or malfunctions. Refer to the user manual for instructions on how to reset your specific model of scale.
- Check the scale's sensors. Over time, the sensors on a scale can become dirty or worn, which can affect their accuracy. Clean the sensors with a soft cloth or brush and see if this resolves the issue.
- If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Seca support or a professional technician for further assistance. They may be able to diagnose the issue and recommend a repair or replacement if necessary.
Forgot password on alcatel one touch p310 - Alcatel Cell Phones
If you have forgotten the password for your Alcatel One Touch P310 phone, you can try the following steps to reset the password:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time until the recovery mode screen appears.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Wait for the reset process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the reset is complete, use the Volume buttons to select "reboot system now" and press the Power button to restart your phone.
- Your phone will now be reset to its factory settings, which means that all data and settings, including the password, will be erased.
Note that this process will erase all data on your phone, so make sure to backup any important data before proceeding. If you are unable to reset the password using this method, you may need to contact Alcatel support or a professional technician for further assistance.