20 Most Recent
U-Line Echelon (CO2175FS01) Compact Refrigerator - Page 5 Questions & Answers
15WC wine captain. Unit
temp control is the only answer sorry the unit turns on with it and off with it .
hope this helps
10/20/2008 2:46:23 AM •
on Oct 20, 2008
Freeze door won't stay closed
If your freezer door won't stay closed, there are a few possible causes. One common cause is a problem with the door gasket, which can become worn out or damaged over time. Another possible cause is a misaligned door hinge, which can prevent the door from closing properly. It's also possible that there is an issue with the latch mechanism, which can prevent the door from latching securely. To diagnose the problem, you may need to inspect the gasket, hinge, and latch mechanism to identify any visible signs of wear or damage. If the issue persists, it's best to consult with a qualified appliance repair technician to fix the problem and ensure that your freezer is functioning properly.
HOW TO FIX WATER LINEs on refrigarator
Here are the general steps to fix the water lines on a refrigerator:
- Turn off the water supply valve. This valve is typically located behind the refrigerator or under the sink.
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall to access the water lines. If necessary, unplug the refrigerator from the electrical outlet.
- Inspect the water lines for any visible damage or leaks. If the lines are damaged, they may need to be replaced. If there are leaks, they may be repaired with a fitting or a sealant designed for use with water lines.
- Turn off the shut-off valve for the water line that needs to be repaired or replaced. This may be a separate valve for the refrigerator or a main valve for the entire house.
- Use a wrench or pliers to disconnect the damaged or leaking water line from the refrigerator or shut-off valve. Be careful not to damage the threads or fittings.
- If the line needs to be replaced, measure the length of the old line and purchase a replacement of the same size and material.
- Install the replacement line by connecting it to the fittings on both ends, using the appropriate wrench or pliers. Make sure the connections are tight and secure.
- If the line can be repaired, use the appropriate fitting or sealant to repair the leak. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the product you are using.
- Turn on the water supply valve and check for leaks. If there are no leaks, plug the refrigerator back in and push it back into place.
It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific refrigerator model to ensure proper repair and avoid any damage or malfunction. If you are unsure about any step in the process or encounter any issues, it may be best to consult a professional appliance repair technician.
How do I install the flap stay hingr
The installation process of a flap stay hinge may vary depending on the specific model and design of the hinge, but here are some general steps to follow:
- Determine the location where you want to install the flap stay hinge. Make sure that it is the correct size and shape for the flap or door that you are installing it on.
- Mark the location for the hinge on both the flap or door and the frame or support structure that it will be attached to.
- Drill pilot holes in the marked locations. The size of the pilot holes should be slightly smaller than the screws that will be used to attach the hinge.
- Attach the hinge to the flap or door first, using the screws provided. Make sure that the hinge is flush with the edge of the flap or door.
- Hold the flap or door up to the frame or support structure in the desired position, and then attach the other side of the hinge to the frame or support structure using the remaining screws.
- Test the flap or door to ensure that it swings smoothly and is properly aligned.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the position of the hinge or the screws to ensure a proper fit and alignment.
- Once you are satisfied with the position and alignment of the hinge, tighten all the screws securely.
- Test the flap or door again to make sure that it opens and closes smoothly and securely.
It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific flap stay hinge model to ensure proper installation and avoid any damage or malfunction.
How do i change the light bulb on the refrigerator side?
Pry off or slide off the cover, unscrew the bulb and replace it. Put the cover back. It is good practice to remove the wall plug.
You could also refer to your owner's manual.
It helps to have FULL 'make model (what it is)', but we'll just provide generic information.
Russell Hobbs fridge is showing an E4 error?
Question edited for clarity and spelling of maker.
They don't actually make them, it is just their name on it.
Hotpoint Refrigerator Error Code E1
Refrigerator sensor fault
Hotpoint Refrigerator Error Code E2
Freezer sensor fault
Hotpoint Refrigerator Error Code E3
Defrost sensor fault
Hotpoint Refrigerator Error Code E4
Fridge defrost sensor fault
Add the model number to the search query after the word 'Hobbs'.
Amanna fridge 4 years old, freezer on bottom works but fridge is not cooling
There are a few things you can attempt to troubleshoot the problem if your Amana refrigerator's freezer is functioning but the fridge compartment is not cooling:
Make sure the fridge's temperature settings are set to an appropriate level of chilling by checking the settings.
The refrigerator should be kept at a temperature of 37-40°F (3-4°C).
The refrigerator may not adequately chill if the temperature is set too high.
Inspect the ventilation: Make sure that the vents inside the fridge are not clogged by food or other items, as this might hinder the airflow and prevent effective cooling.
Moreover, make sure the fridge's door is properly sealing and that nothing is getting in the way of it closing all the way.
Condenser coil cleaning: The condenser coils on the rear or bottom of the refrigerator can accumulate dirt and debris over time, which can affect the cooling effectiveness.
Condenser coil cleaning might aid in regaining proper cooling.
Inspect the evaporator fan: The evaporator fan is responsible for moving cold air from the freezer to the fridge.
The refrigerator may not adequately cool if the fan is not functioning.
You might try listening for the sound of the fan running when the fridge is operational or glance inside the freezer section to see if the fan is running.
The fan might need to be changed if it is not operating.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact a repair technician to further diagnose and fix the problem.
Super General Refrigerator Error E5 issue?
Question edited for a lot more clarity and for spelling.
Question moved from Super computers category.
Are you sure it it a refrigerator and a refrigerated AC unit?
Super General AC error code e5
"E5" - Fan Motor Problem: Occurs when the over current from the fan motor is detected. Solution: Verify Power (Voltage/Amps).
Vitrifrigo fan stuck and compressor overheating
Blow the fan out with some compressed air, and spray the fan bearings with WD40. The permanent solution is to replace the fan motor. They aren't expensive and are basically a large computer 5" case fan if it is on a 12 volt system.
Not finding what you are looking for?