20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My dryer is not heating
THE PROBLEM MAY BE OF SEVERAL THINGS
1. ELEMENT BURNT OUT
2. THERE ARE NORMALLY TWO TEMPERATURE STATS
ONE CONTROLS THE TEMPERATURE/ SWITCHES THE HEATER ON AND OFF AND THE OTHER IS A OVER TEMPERATURE STAT, IF THIS TRIP'S IT WILL NEED REPLACING AND ALSO THE WORKING STAT, THAY COME AS A SET.
3. WIRING CONNECTION ON HEATER ELEMENT BURNT OFF
4. PROGRAMMER CONTACT /CABLE PROBLEMS
MAY BE CHEAPER TO BUY A NEW ONE AROUND £200
How do you ge codes on a electrolux front laod dryer?
* Wake the washer by pressing any button. * Wait 5 seconds. * Press and hold the Start and Pause/Cancel buttons simultaneously. * All LED's will go blank and after a few seconds the control will signal the stored code using audible beeps and blinking LED's. The control will repeatedly signal the code, as long as the Start and Pause/Cancel buttons are pressed. A two second pause between repeats affords you the ability to make accurate counts to identify the correct error codes.
I have a Frigidaire Window AC Heater combo the cooling works but the heat does not blow hot?
It sounds like you may be experiencing issues with the heating element on your Frigidaire window AC/Heater combo unit. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the thermostat: Make sure that the thermostat is set to "Heat" and that the temperature is set to a level high enough to activate the heating element.
- Check the air filter: A dirty air filter can restrict airflow and prevent the heating element from functioning properly. Clean or replace the air filter if necessary.
- Check the heating element: The heating element may be faulty and needs to be replaced. Consult the manufacturer's manual or contact the manufacturer's customer service for further assistance.
- Check the blower motor: The blower motor may be malfunctioning and needs to be replaced by a professional technician.
- Check the wiring: Check the wiring and connections, ensure that all the wiring is securely connected and that there is no damage to the wires.
- Check the fuses: Make sure that all the fuses are working properly and that they are not blown or tripped.
Keep in mind that attempting to repair an AC/Heater unit can be dangerous if you are not familiar with the proper procedures and safety precautions. It's best to let a professional technician handle the repair.
If the problem persists, it's recommended to contact the manufacturer's customer service or a professional technician for further assistance. They can inspect the unit and determine the cause of the problem and provide a solution.
Frigidaire dryer showing the world"loc" & won't start
The control panel lock is engaged. This keeps the dryer from being turned on by accident while cleaning the panel (or by a small child). There should be a line with a padlock symbol between two buttons on the control panel indicating the ones to press and hold to toggle the lock feature. On some Frigidaire dryers, the buttons to press and hold are Options and Select. You need to hold the buttons for 10+ seconds. The LOC message should disappear when you have held the buttons for long enough. However, if you do not release the buttons, the lock will toggle back on.
I hope this helps.
11/14/2022 11:52:05 PM •
on Nov 14, 2022
Electrolux E66 code continuous problem?
Good morning, dissapointed81. I understand that you are experiencing some concerns with your dryer. Before contacting a service provider, I would suggest that you either unplug or turn the circuit breaker off to the unit for five to ten minutes. Let the dryer reset completely and try to use it as normal again. If this does not prove to be effective, we do recommend that a professional technician diagnose the thermal limiter and control board. The E66 error code typically indicates an error within the thermal limiter and interrupted communication to the control board. Though a full repair, and replacement parts, might not be needed we do recommend having a professional test the unit for safety reasons. -Hope this helps!
FA Stackable Washer / Dryer combo... LINT TRAP FULL / CYCLE STOPS
Question edited for clarity.
I can think of two things.
First wash the lint filter with dish soap and give it a gentle scrub with a plastic pot brush. Fabric softener can gum them up and impede the air flow.
Check the hose at the back for lint build up in the hose itself and in the tube at the back of the dryer. Finally check the flaps on the wall vent for smooth operation and they they are opening fully. If you have the old type with a circular flap, you might even find a birds nest in there!
Although the error light is telling you to clean the lint filter, it is actually registering reduced air flow and an overheat situation.
My Frigidaire oven FGGF3058RFD lost all power after a self clean. the door is still locked, no display and igniters for cook tops don't work.
Yes, never ever use the self clean function on modern ovens. 880-900 degrees to too aggressive. We see ovens broken here all the time, doors locks broken, wiring burnt, elements burned out, control boards frazzled, fans seized.
You need a service call. There is no thermal fuse for obvious reasons, it's an oven.
The oven is cleaned by heat, at temperatures above normal cooking temperatures. During the cleaning cycle the oven is heated to about 880 degrees Fahrenheit (471° C.). At this temperature, food soils inside the oven decompose, leaving behind a small amount of ash.
Buy a can of Easy-Off, or use household ammonia. If panels are removable, you can put the parts and the ammonia into a black garbage bag overnight.
Not finding what you are looking for?