Epson LX-300+ II... | Answered on Jun 16, 2016
Epson LX-300+ II... | Answered on Nov 16, 2015
Epson LX-300+ II... | Answered on Nov 09, 2015
Epson LX-300+ II... | Answered on Aug 18, 2015
Epson LX-300+ II... | Answered on Aug 17, 2015
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Epson LX-300+ II... | Answered on Jul 21, 2014
263 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!