20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to up date hp Officejet 6700 Primium all-in-one code auf8437ojde38
HP Officejet 6700 Premium All in One Firmware
- Switch on the HP Officejet 6700 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJ6700_R1435A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of OfficeJet 6700 Premium series printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple OfficeJet 6700 series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing "The selected printer has been updated successfully" will be displayed. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.
on Nov 05, 2019
How To Fix HP Printer Error State?
As you can see, different problems can be caused by different cables. If you want to learn more, you can always ask your technician.
Before you leave, take a look at some of the different types of cables out there. You can also learn more about the different type of laser printers : https://printersmag.co.uk/best-colour-laser-printer/ and their functions on the Internet.
Once you've learned more about the different types of cables, you should be able to repair your printer yourself in no time. or with someone else who has more experience. Just be sure to have them replace all the cables so that you don't mess anything up.
on Oct 12, 2020
My printer will not print
Use the troubleshooting guide that should be in your printer's manual. There are many things that could go wrong including how software is working in your computer. There should be a troubleshooting guide in the manual, HP makes many different kinds and models of printers there is not one solution for all. Also check at the HP Support website for further information or assistance.
on Sep 30, 2020
Officejet Pro 6978. Just installed new black cartridge. Why isn't it printing black?
I guess I should ask if you used an HP replacement cartridge or another brand? The printer may not recognize a 3rd party replacement cartridge. Next, assuming you are using an HP cartridge, is it new or a refill? A refilled cartridge may have dried ink blocking the ejection ports on the cartridge.
So I would start with a reset of the printer. remove the ink cartridges. Disconnect the cables, and press the power button for 30 seconds. Then reconnect the cables, turn the unit on and reinsert the ink cartridges. Do a test print. If the black still doesn't work try cleaning the print head.
Click the setup icon and go to Printer Maintenance, click Clean Print Head. You should hear the machine doing this. Print a test page and see if this fixes the issue. If it doesn't or only partially fixes the problem wait 10 minutes and clean the print head again. Hopefully, this will at least improve the issue. If the print quality still doesn't look right wait 10 minutes and repeat the cleaning again.
Hopefully your issue is fixed. If it still isn't printing, could it be your paper? Is it the same paper you were using before? Some kinds of paper do not absorb ink very well.
Hope this helps.
on Sep 22, 2020
How do I connect my laptop (wireless) to my HP printer envy 5660 (wireless)?
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer after the printer hardware setup before you print or scan from a computer through a wireless network. Install the HP printer software from a wireless network from a computer with Windows 7 or later.
STEP 1 : BEFORE INSTALLATION
STEP 2 : CONNECT TO THE WIRELESS NETWORK
- If you want to connect the printer 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup to your wireless network, make sure you know the network name and password.
- Connect your Windows computer to the wireless network and make sure the HP printer is compatible with the wireless
- Obtain the network name (SSID) and network passphrase (WEP key or WPA). A broadband internet access is must be used. Make sure you have the USB cable provided along with the printer package.
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer and make sure the computer is connected to the same wireless network you want the printer to connect to.
- If you have connected any USB cable to the printer, disconnect it before you proceed with the software installation.
- Follow the instructions to remove the USB installation if it was previously setup on your computer before you continue:
- Search for the HP folder in the list of installed software programs, click the HP printer folder, and then click 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Once the HP Printer Assistant software opens, click Utilities -> 123.hp.com/setup 5660 & Software Selection.
- Continue to follow the prompts and click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- To complete the software installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also run HP Print and Scan Doctor, an automated tool to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer to the wireless network using the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to identify network name and entering the network password.
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HP PRINTER SOFTWARE
- If the printer is not turned on, press the Power button to turn it on.
- On printer's control panel, touch the Wireless icon to preview the Wireless Summary screen.
- On the Wireless Summary screen, touch the Settings icon and then touch Wireless Settings.
- Under the Wireless Settings menu from 123.hp.com/setup 5660, select Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Download the supportive 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer software from our website once the printer is connected to your wireless network.
How to solve HP Printer issues 5X Faster Answer is inside
- Turn on your HP printer and eject any USB cable if connected to the printer.
- Go to our website and navigate to the download page where you have to download the printer software manually.
- Select your printer model when prompted and then, follow the on-screen instructions to reach the download page.
- Next, to the full feature, click Download or click Basic Drivers.
on Aug 27, 2020
Supply memory error hp M426fdw
This error (supply memory error) usually comes up when there is a bad contact between the cartridge's chip and the printer. Sometimes that chip becomes faulty. If you have replaced the corresponding cartridge and you still get the same error then you will have to look at the printer's side which makes the contact to that chip.
on Jul 24, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?