20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Nespresso machine does not punch hole on the capsules after close
This problem is most likely
being caused by air being trapped in the system. To fix this, please follow the
following steps: -
- Turn on the Machine, ensuring there is water in the tank
- Wait until the light stops flashing and the machine is ready for use
- Lift the silver lever on top of the machine into the upright position
- Press the coffee button on your machine
- Push the silver lever back, away from you, and hold it in this position for 3
- Press the coffee button again to stop the water flow
This procedure releases the air blockage in the system and your machine should
function normally again.
(from Nespresso Club)
My nespresso u machine capsule slot wont open
Turn the machine off and unplug it from the wall for 10 seconds. It may just have a capsule stuck inside. Doing this will get the machine to eject any capsules when it is turned back on.
Broken power on/off switch
The switch is a very simple thing. I would take this apart and make sure the solder connection was not broken. If it was a quick soldering job will fix this. There is a very good likelihood that this has connectors rather than being soldered and they slipped off. If the switch is broken you will be able to find a replacement close enough to use at a home improvement store or hardware store.
Not finding what you are looking for?