Hello, Wjmorris721 -
There could be a clog in the gas line for your oven. You will first need to telephone your natural gas provider and ask if they will send someone to your home to check the gas connections. There should not be a charge from the gas company for this service. There may be a gas leak, which can eventually cause an explosion at your home.
The second possibility, after checking the gas line and connection to your oven, is that something is faulty with the electric igniter for the oven. First check the fuse box or circuit breaker panel of your home the fuse for the oven connection may need replacing or, with a circuit breaker, the switch for the electricity for the oven may have flipped off. Once you have made sure there is no blown fuse or flipped circuit breaker, then the igniter mechanism may need replacing.
You may find this YouTube video instructive:
You will need to purchase the correct igniter for your oven.
If you do not feel comfortable enough to replace the igniter yourself, then I suggest you find a Whirlpool appliance repair business in your area and schedule a technician to come to your home and make the needed repair.