20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
DirecTV offers a remote code lookup tool
, which I just used to find possible codes for my Westinghouse TX-42F430S; its first suggestion (the "most popular" code) didn't work. Clicking the "It's not here" button showed seven more codes, and one of them (11577) worked perfectly. Here is the full list of Westinghouse codes for DirecTV from that tool (as of 11/27/08):
Most Popular Code: 10885
Other Possible Codes: 10889 10890 11577 11282 10451 10000 11092
on Mar 02, 2020
Used universal remote still have sound on tv but
follow this instruction and fix it. God bless you
- Make sure all power cords
- Try pressing the enter/play
- Make sure the TV is turned
on and the input is set properly.
- Make sure the TV source is
set properly on the TV (This is probably done on the screen; Check your
on Aug 01, 2013
Need directv code for a Westinghouse VR-4085DF
Need the firmware update and the codes still do not work... About ~ 40 scans in and my vr-4085 worked. Tried all codes prior. No luck.
This works on rc-65
There is no other setup code indicated for your product
that links to the model number you entered.
You may still find a setup code that works for your device by stepping through the library codes in your remote. The following instructions will help you do this.
- Set the "Mode Switch" to the desired mode such as TV for a Television.
- Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
- Enter the code "991" followed by the "device number"
- 1 for Televisions
- 2 for "AUX 1" devices - VCRs or DVDs
- 3 for "AUX 2" devices - Audio
- You can step through the setup codes for this mode by pressing the "Channel Up" key to go forward through the codes or pressing the "Channel Down" key to go back to the previous codes.
- You can try out each code by pressing one or more function keys such as power, volume or digit keys.
- When you've found the setup code that works for your device, press the "Select" key.
on Jun 28, 2012
Westinghouse - 60" Class /
Hello! I wanted to give you a few more codes that you may not have tried. I also wanted to give you the instructions to the power scan, which will scan the TV for the correct code. I hoep this helps!
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
DISH Network Customer Service
on Apr 21, 2011
Westinghouse - 60" Class / 1080p / 120Hz / LCD
There is a method called a Power Scan this method allows you to search for all possible codes. Try this until you reach a code that carries all of the functions desired. If the TV mode button starts flashing rapidly during this process you have exhausted all possible codes.
1.) Hold down the clear "TV" button on the remote for four seconds, then press 500 pound ( #)
2.) Hold down the clear "TV" button on the remote for four seconds, press the big power button once.
3.) Press the channel up button once per second until the TV turns off then press pound (#).
on Apr 19, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?