20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Mobile says it's off line
just check if ur cell phone is not in offline mode... go to profile and select generall profile if it works
otherwise ur cell phone is locked by the old service provider
The virus is called HatiHati, it spreads through MMC cards. The phone is ionfected, and all cards used on this phone will be infected automatically.
Here is a mobile antivirus, see if it can help, if it does not go to a phone shop and have the phone cleaned from them:
Install FortiClient Mobile: here
I have forgotten my lock code of Nokia 6630
My brother had put an lock code on my 6630 mobile, but now he has forgot the password. i want to format my mobile, i tried it by *#7370# code, but it asked the lock code and i don't know the code, can any body please help me regarding my problem.
Start up failed contact the retailed
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6630 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Not finding what you are looking for?