20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My harmony 200 remote logitech needs reset it keeps blinkng
- It's in safe mode
- Remove a battery
- While holding the 2 button on the number pad section of the remote, replace the battery
- Let go of the 2 button
- This will take it out of safe mode
- The device buttons will stop flashing and the remote will work
HOW DO I PROGRAM MY REMOTE TO OPERATE MY DVD PLAYER
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
Search the site by type in the brand name of your device, in the "Search box at the top right of the Home page display" to see the set-up codes to your device, with different brand remote controls.
When you're on the Logitech website login page, request that your password be sent or reset to your email address.
Windows 7 doesn't recognize remote
Do you have the software disc for the remote? If not, go to the Logitech website and download it for your model. You might need drivers from the program to work with Win 7. I'm running mine without any problem.
Harmony 550 in safe mode
To get out of safe mode, do a firmware update from your PC. This will install the latest firmware and your configuration. Safe mode is a bootstrap designed to recover from firmware corruption issues so about the only thing it knows how to do is reload firmware.
However, if the remote fails to communicate with the PC when it is stuck in Safe Mode, please try the following.
1. Remove the batteries from the remote & check for any stuck buttons especially the Power button that may be causing the remote to stay in this state.
2. If it still will not apply firmware to get out of safe mode, then still without batteries hold down the #2 button while plugging into USB, and it should exit Safe Mode, and say something similar to 'Firmware Upgrade Success'. Even though it says this, still perform the Firmware upgrade since it was stuck in Safe Mode to begin with.
Broken screen for logitech harmony 1000
I can fix your screen and replace it with a new one. My dog bit my harmony 1000 and shattered it. I have also replaced a harmony 1100 screen. I have been in electronics industry a long time and considering repairing lcd screens on harmony 1000 and 1100 remotes
To get your 550 out of safe mode, follow these steps.
1. Remove the batteries.
2. Hold the '2' button down.
3. While still holding the '2' button down, replace the batteries.
4. The remote will boot into the normal functionality.
Note: If the 'Off' button is held down while inserting the batteries, the remote will boot into 'Safe Mode'.
Not finding what you are looking for?