20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
It always flip light
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
11/11/2021 3:51:51 AM •
on Nov 11, 2021
Cant connect. What type of device is the Motorola h350?
Motorola H350 is a Bluetooth headset device. Free yourself from confining wires and immerse yourself in music with wireless Bluetooth stereo headphones! You can comfortably enjoy your favorite music without messing with annoying wires!
1/11/2017 5:52:30 AM •
on Jan 11, 2017
I am trying to disconnect
Unable to connect my new iphone to the bluetooth in my car.
I've turned off the blue tooth in my old phone but it only turns off the bluetooth in the car. I have tried to then reconnect my new iphone, which is searching and showing that it has located the bluetooth (blue tooth flashing in car, shows on the sceen for a second and then turns off with message 'no service' phone off. If I turn on the old phone, everything comes back on.
4/9/2016 9:55:08 AM •
on Apr 09, 2016
Why wont my unit charge?
If it is steady blue then it is ready to be found by your phone. If you see the headset in your phone remove the pairing and repair again. You should hold the multifunction button after turning on until it goes steady blue if you aren't getting a steady blue light in order to pair it.
7/9/2015 6:49:50 PM •
on Jul 09, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?