Honeywell L4064B2236 Fan/Limit Control Heater - Page 4 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
Honeywell focus pro 6000,how to. Hangs from F to Celcius
To change to F to C follow the next steps:
1. Press and hold and the same time (simultaneously) the up arrow and fan button (middle button under the screen) until the display changes.
2. Press next until you see 14 on the left and 0 on the right.
3. When you see the 14 on the left and the 0 on the right, press up arrow to change number 0 for a 1.
4. Then press Done and you will see your normal display in Celcius.
on Jan 23, 2020
My honeywell electric thermostat is on 70 degrees but my heater system for a moblile home blows cold air after it reaches 68 degrees why?
Thermostats have multiple issues when you start checking them against thermometers.
1) the built-in thermometer may not match the set temperature because one or both need calibration. Compare the built-in to an external thermometer and see if there is any adjustment to make them match. Record the setting on the thermostat and the temperature when it starts and stops -- there should be a 1-3 degree range which may be adjustable. The set point should be in the middle of the on-off temperature spread.
2) the thermostat has a heat anticipator setting which may be set poorly -- turning off the heat before it reaches the set point - the fan normally runs for 1-2 minutes after the heat source is off. The anticipator is used to stop heating before reaching the set point as there are still a lot of BTUs coming out during the fan run-down -- usually 1-2 minutes.
on Oct 16, 2019
Change battery on honeywell thermostat RTH2300B1012/U
You need to remove the thermostat from the wall plate to change the battery. Look on the bottom of the thermostat for a locking screw. Loosen this screw with an appropriate screw driver. Then pull the bottom of the thermostat away from the wall plate and then lift up from the bottom. When you put the thermostat back on, line up the brackets at the top of the thermostat with the slots on the wall plate. Then push the thermostat against the wall plate and tighten the locking screw.
The documentation for the Honeywell RTH2300B1012/U is available on the product page: https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/5-2-day-programmable-thermostat-honeywell-rth2300b.htm
. Click on the Manuals tab. See page 4 (page 6 of the PDF) for removing the thermostat from the wall plate. See page 9 (11 of the PDF) for replacing the batteries and putting the thermostat back on the wall plate. The current link to the manual is https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/images/pdf/rth2300b1012-u-5-2-day-programmable-thermostat.pdf .
I hope this helps.
on Sep 13, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?