20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Have one wire for audio sub out, but two input ports to amp
This one Wire should be for the +. Try connecting the + to the Head Unit and - to a Common Ground. At the Worst, You will Blow the Amp Fuse if not Correct. The Lead from the Head Unit is Only an Off and On from the Ignition. Please Rate My Response! Thanks!
Power Acoustik PTID-8960
You can Actually get a Single to Double RCA Splitter for this. I think that Wal-Mart Used to Carry them. If not, Any Stereo Install shop has these and will sell them to you. You Might Try Best Buy also. Their Car Audio Install Guys may have one to sell to you.
My power acoustik pd-620hb won't turn off
POWER/MUTE Button Press it to turn on the unit.Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the unit off . Press the button briefly to Mute . Please note that the volume will be muted on all audio output connector.
I have a power acoustik pd 701 how do I play videos off my iPhone thru usb cable
- Smart Control enables select Mobile 8 models to communicate with the media player of most Smartphones and tablets
- Smart Control sends playback commands by the AUX cable connected to the headphone output of your smart device
- Control track selection, play/pause, and even answer incoming calls. AUX cable included. Variable Subwoofer Pre-Amp Output
- Play audio, video, and picture files through Mobile 8 from DVD, CD, or 32GB SD/USB flash drive. Supports MP3 & WAV audio files & MP4 video files, and JPG pictures.
- Safely make and receive hands-free phone calls, scroll contacts lists, and stream MP3's via A2DP from your enabled Smartphone. Most Bluetooth enabled Smartphones seamlessly pair
I have a Power Acoustik PD-710,,I cant get my USB to work. It keeps saying USB error. I have checked my usb on my laptop and other car stereo and it works. It dont work with the power acoutik
Okay I am assuming that you are referring to a USB thumb drive aka memory stick which contains mp3, wma (YOUR STEREO ONLY PLAYS MP3 AND WMA VIA USB NOTHING ELSE MANUAL SAYS) audio tracks and a certain specific format (formatting is done on computer, windows and different types of formats are supported on different devices). NTFS, fat32, exfat. Typically I think they like fat32 before but I have had all of my drives formatted for NTFS on newer equipment and had no issue with it. Um since you checked the drive and its working it's probably not that. It could be the connector on your stereo there. But if its new it's probably a formatting/compaitbility issue with the stereo. Heres the manual http://www.poweracoustik.com/pa2012/manuals/PD-710-T.pdf
Also this stereo is a really cheap brand so they don't work as well and dont have that great of support. A Google search of that an similar stereos from them came up with several issues. There is very little USB power coming from that port so it's probably only enough power to connect a thumb drive. Some people have cables connecting to other devices and that is probably not going to work. I would get a different usb stick reformat it on the computer and copy some mp3's over.
Not finding what you are looking for?