20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to Set the Time on the Royal rp6s
1. Press the "time" icon just below the screen until the date and time shows up (not the count down screen)
2. Press the "edit" button (same as the "new" button)
3. Use the number portion (to the right of the screen) to enter the information.
4. To change the am/pm setting, use the "am/pm" button (same as the letter "B") to toggle between the two.
5. Hit "OK" after correct information is set.
5. Screen info should show exactly what you put in with the corresponding day of the week.
on Aug 21, 2011
Preciso saber quais funções tem
Ola, eu aprendi mexendo mesmo. Estava cursando alemão e ele me ajudou bastante, esse eh o terceiro tradutor que comprei, e o que melhor atendeu minhas necessidades. O unico complicado eh que ele nao vem com o manual, mas alguns dias de uso e voce ja fica craque.
on Dec 20, 2010
My s/no won't work on
Seems you need to reset the system and when it asks ,if you want to full reset then click yes.
Please accept the solution if it's helpful. Do get back to us for any further query.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
on Sep 30, 2010
Can not unlock
I purchest the 7000 and I cannot get pass the PW mode, it says push the time mode and then K at some point it suppost to read NEW PASSWORD @ that you enter the new PW I do not see any of this HELP
on Jun 28, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?