20 Most Recent
Tvone TV-207 Television - Page 7 Questions & Answers
Problems with hisense android tv What could be cause?
Hi Wendy, this model Hisense tv has issues with the tcon board causing exactly what your seeing, it's the smaller board in the center bottom of the set, unfortunately finding this board won't be easy. Get the part number on the board veses try to find it by model, they used a couple different tcons in this model set
How do i get my tv off standby mode?
To get your TV off standby mode, you can try the following steps:
Check the power source: Make sure that your TV is properly plugged into a working power outlet or surge protector.
Check the remote control: Press the power button on the remote control. Sometimes, the TV may be in standby mode due to a problem with the remote control. If the remote control is not working, try replacing the batteries or using a different remote.
Check the power button on the TV: If the TV does not turn on with the remote control, try pressing the power button on the TV itself.
Unplug and plug back in: Unplug the TV from the power source for at least 30 seconds and then plug it back in. This can reset the TV and may help to get it out of standby mode.
Check for a timer: Some TVs have a timer function that automatically puts the TV in standby mode after a certain amount of time. Check the TV settings to see if this feature is enabled.
If none of the above steps work, there may be an issue with the TV's hardware or software. In this case, it may be best to contact the manufacturer or a professional repair service for assistance.
I INSERT TAPE IN PLAYER, IT STARTS TO PLAY, THEN PLAYER SHUTS OFF?
Please don't post in all CAPS Myra, it is considered SHOUTING, rude and is harder to read.All question need full 'make model (what it is)' as the first 3 words in every question.Audio cassette player, video cassette player, DAT Tape player, video camera player? You see the problem? It needs fixing by a qualified technician, it is not a home fix. Overheating, microswitches not operating when the tape is inserted. Logic board faulty. It has to be 20 to 50 years old?
Lost all ITV channels after retuning ?
If you have lost all ITV channels after retuning your TV, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Check your TV aerial or cable connection: Make sure your TV aerial or cable is properly connected to your TV and that there are no loose connections or damage to the cable.
2. Check your signal strength: Poor signal strength can also cause you to lose channels. Use your TV's signal strength checker or a signal meter to see if you're getting a strong enough signal.
3. Check for any planned maintenance: Sometimes, channels can be temporarily taken off-air due to maintenance work or other technical issues. Check the ITV website or social media channels for any announcements regarding maintenance work.
4. Perform a full factory reset: If the above steps don't work, you can try performing a full factory reset on your TV. This will erase all your saved channels and settings, so be sure to have a list of your favorite channels handy to help you set it up again.
5. Contact your TV service provider: If you're still having issues after trying the above steps, it may be worth contacting your TV service provider for further assistance. They may be able to send a technician to investigate and fix the issue.
Why does it keep shutting off?
I'm not seeing the proper name of your device, so I have to assume that it's an electronic water dispenser of some sort until you tell me otherwise. Please unplug the device for 1 minute and then plug it back in and check if they issue occurs over the next hour or so.
How to Aftron tv aging mode exit
If the buttons on your Aftron TV and remote are not working and you are stuck in the aging mode, you can try the following steps to exit the mode:
1. Unplug the TV from the power source and wait for at least 30 seconds.
2. Press and hold the power button on the TV for 10 seconds.
3. Release the power button and plug the TV back into the power source.
4. Turn on the TV using the power button on the TV itself.
5. Once the TV is on, go to the menu and look for the option to disable the aging mode. This may be located under settings or picture settings.
6. Disable the aging mode and save the settings.
7. Turn off the TV and unplug it from the power source for 10 seconds.
8. Plug the TV back in and turn it on to see if the issue has been resolved.
If these steps do not work, you may need to contact Aftron customer support or a qualified technician for further assistance.
Making a banging noise when on
If your device is making a banging noise and you've identified that the red button at the back is causing the noise, it may be an issue with the power supply or a faulty component in the device. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
1. Check the power supply: Ensure that the device is receiving the correct power supply, and that the power source is stable and not fluctuating. If possible, try a different power source or adapter to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Check the internal components: If the noise persists, it may be due to a faulty component inside the device. If you are comfortable with electronic repairs, you can open the device and inspect the internal components to check for any visible damage or loose connections. Otherwise, it may be best to take the device to a qualified repair technician for diagnosis and repair.
3. Contact the manufacturer: If the device is under warranty or you are unsure of the cause of the issue, you can contact the manufacturer for assistance or to arrange for repair or replacement.
It is important to address any unusual or persistent noises from electronic devices, as they can indicate a potential safety hazard or further damage to the device if left unaddressed.
My tv is LF2612D 26"LED TV combo I can't get it out of home and retail mode setting
To get your LF2612D 26" LED TV combo out of home and retail mode, you can try the following steps:
- Press the "Menu" button on your remote control to access the TV's settings menu.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote control to navigate to the "Setup" or "Installation" option.
- Look for an option called "Home/Shop Mode" or "Retail Mode". If you find this option, select it.
- Change the setting from "Shop" or "Retail" mode to "Home" mode.
- If you cannot find this option, try resetting your TV to factory settings. This can be done through the TV's settings menu or by pressing and holding the power button on the TV for 10 seconds.
- If the issue persists, refer to the TV's user manual or contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance.
Does this video record the road while driving
Probably if it is a dashcam. It is is a home television, or a home video camera / player no, because the extension lead wouldn't be long enough. You could have a generator in the trunk though.
All questions need FULL 'make model (what it is)'.
T-CON boards: can I replace a 4K board with a 2K board
No, it is not recommended to replace a 4K T-CON board with a 2K T-CON board. This is because the T-CON board is responsible for converting the digital video signal into the analog signal that is displayed on the screen. A 4K T-CON board is designed to handle a 4K resolution signal, which is four times the resolution of a 2K signal.
If you replace a 4K T-CON board with a 2K T-CON board, the board may not be able to handle the higher resolution signal properly, and you may experience display issues such as distortion or a lower quality picture.
It is best to try and find an exact replacement for your T-CON board, as using a different board can cause compatibility issues and may not work properly with your TV. You can try contacting the manufacturer or an authorized dealer to see if they have the exact replacement board for your TV model.
My proline W258CUQ remains dark, even if I try turning the brightness higher. Please help
It sounds like there may be an issue with the display on your Proline W258CUQ laptop. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to identify and resolve the problem:
- Check the brightness settings: Make sure that the brightness is not set to the lowest level. You can adjust the brightness by pressing the Fn key along with the brightness key, usually represented by a sun icon.
- Check for external factors: If you are using your laptop outdoors or in a brightly lit room, the screen may appear dark due to the ambient lighting. Try moving to a dimly lit room or using a laptop screen hood to block out the light.
- Update the graphics driver: Check if there are any updates available for your laptop's graphics driver. You can do this by going to the manufacturer's website or using a third-party driver update software. Or vice versa, try to roll back the driver update.
- Restart the laptop: Sometimes a simple restart can fix the problem. Shut down your laptop, wait for a few minutes, and then turn it back on.
- Check the display cable: If the above steps do not work, it is possible that there may be an issue with the display cable. You may need to take the laptop to a technician to have it checked and repaired.
If none of these steps work, it may be best to contact the manufacturer or a qualified technician for further assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?