20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I need to reset the
power down the machine and turn the switch off.
power the machine up holding and when it starts press 2 and start.
this will put you in pm support mode. here you can select what pm counters you want to clear.
on Feb 18, 2016
How to install scaner kit
The scanning features is built in with the MFP. What u need to do is connect to the MFP, install the viewer driver, u can start scanning...
on Jan 04, 2014
When i start my machine Toshiba e-studio 206 get
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
on Oct 29, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?