20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Yellow machine power out won't restart
You will have to get a disk recovery specialist to retrieve your data. The internal YellowBox system is Linux. The specialist will remove the disks and attach them to translation and recovery technology. It will cost money.
on Mar 10, 2014
Yellow machine server.
Is it just the fault led, let the machine run for a while and see if it starts rebuilding the drives, if it is NEW and you have just installed the drives and never installed the software then you will get a fault I have the q400t which is the platnum version tho they still call it the p400t if you have just received the server then what u must do is power off the server plug in the netcable into one of the 8 lan ports run the install till it tell's you to turn it on then hit next then follow the instructions to setup the server
on Apr 28, 2010
I have a yellow machine p400t and i need to give
Yes, it must be attached to the network
0. Install the yellow machine software on the PC
1.Log on to the Yellow Machine Manager. Go to “Logging On To Yellow Machine Manager” on page 8.
2.From the Yellow Machine Manager, click Network > Network Interfaces. The Network Interfaces window appears.
4.Select Yes to Enable LAN Interface. Default: Yes (Enabled)
• If you select No, all other LAN option fields are blocked.
• If you disable the LAN Interface, the only access to the Yellow Machine appliance is
through the WAN port. Anthology Solutions does not recommend this configuration.
5.Check Enable DHCP Service if the DHCP service is needed for the PCs attached to the Yellow Machine appliance’s LAN ports. This setting makes the Yellow Machine appliance the DHCP server for your LAN (or sub-network), providing IP addresses dynamically for the clients connected to the LAN ports. Default: Checked (Disabled)
6.Select either Obtain IP Address Automatically from DHCP Server, or Static IP Address. Default: Static IP Address
• Choose Obtain IP Address Automatically from DHCP Server if your Yellow Machine
appliance connects to either a router that has DHCP service enabled or to a cable
modem. This setting makes the Yellow Machine appliance a DHCP client on your
• Obtain IP Address from ADSL provider is greyed out.
• Choose Static IP Address if your network is locally defined and controlled and does not
use DHCP services. Type the IP address manually.
7.Specify IP address and Subnet mask if you selected a Static IP Address, and click Apply.
8.Click Yes to confirm, No to abort. The changes takes affect within five seconds after the network interface change notice appears.
on Apr 25, 2010
How can I take a screenshot on my laptop computer
What Operating System?
In windowss you can use the "Print Screen" function by pressing the "PrtScn" key on an extended keyboard. If you hold the "Alt"-key while pressing the PrtScn-key, it takes a snapshot of the currently active window.
Then you have to open a paint or Word document. Now you can paste the screenshot.
If you use Windows 7, click the Start button and type "Snipping Tool". This will start the built-in screenshot software.
2 days ago
How do i delete my imvu account
delete my account
Lamar. Check the attached links,instruction and guides, Good luck
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
2 days ago
Windows update error code 8024a000
o overcome his error do the following.
- Go to Start then Run menu.
- Type MSCONFIG and press enter
- Under the 'BOOT' tab, tick the 'Safe Boot' box and select 'Minimal'
- Press OK and proceed to restarting the computer when prompted
- Once computer restarts log in and open Window Explorer
- Navigate to your Windows directory and look for SoftwareDistribution folder
- Rename this folder to SoftwareDistribution.old
- Go back into MSCONFIG and turn off 'Safe Boot' and restart
- Run Windows update again.
3 days ago
Method To Resolve Error Code 0xc0000185?
Error Code 0xc0000185 is caused by a corruption of data related to the boot purpose of a Windows PC. Certain files have been deleted or damaged in some way, or something as innocuous as a faulty shutdown or a new peripheral is throwing a spanner in the works.
1. Reboot the computer.
2.Rebuild the BCD
3. Rebuild the BCD with boot media.
4. Execute a system restore.
5. Format the partition and reinstall Windows.
Here is a way to fix any errors in Printer & Computer.
FULL SOLUTION WITH EXPERT NUMBER- Error Code 0xc0000185
3 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?