20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Autofocus problem with 70-300mm is usm
Probably needs a new ribbon cable in the lens. This flexible cable maintains the contact as the lens is zoomed in and out. If it is still under warranty take it back to B&H for a simple repair.
10/2/2022 5:19:06 PM •
on Oct 02, 2022
1 Solution for
It may be damaged from the drop so take it for a repair to you nearest camera repairer. Check out the cost before as it may not be worth repairing and a replacement would be in order
9/24/2019 7:59:52 PM •
on Sep 24, 2019
WILL THE ABOVE LENSE WORK WITH A CANNON DIGITAL
Yes, it's suitable for 35mm EOS mount Canons and all digital models. If the digital SLR has an APS-C sensor then the image will be cropped and will give the same viewing angles as a 112-480mm on a 35mm camera.
10/3/2010 4:48:13 PM •
on Oct 03, 2010
My canon mv940 digital camcorder isnt charging
If your Canon MV940 digital camcorder is not charging, it could be caused by a few different issues:
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery is not damaged or worn out. If it has been unused for a few years, it may no longer hold a charge and need to be replaced.
- Check the charging port: Make sure the charging port is clean and free of debris. If it is dirty or damaged, it may not be able to charge the battery.
- Check the charger: Make sure the charger is working and not damaged. If it is not working, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the charging cable: Make sure the charging cable is not damaged or frayed. If it is, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the battery compartment: Make sure the battery compartment is clean and free of debris. If it is dirty or damaged, it may not be able to charge the battery.
- If none of the above steps work, it is possible that the camcorder has a more serious problem that requires professional service.
It is important to refer to the user manual or contact Canon technical support for further assistance and specific troubleshooting steps for your camcorder model. It is also important to make sure the camcorder is not plugged in before attempting any troubleshooting steps.
Due to the age of the device, it might be hard to find a replacement battery for it and you might need to look for an alternative solution such as a third party battery replacement or an external power bank.
Canon powershot sd 750 not turning on after few years of no use
Simplest answer is to replace the battery. If it hasn't been used or charged for so long the battery will be considered 'Old' so it will not hold charge. I think the higher quality brand name batteries for it are usually a reasonable price and not expensive.
How do I improve the focus on a Canon S2 IS camera?
Please ensure that you clean the lens of your camera. Then, if you'd like the camera to be as it was when it was first provided to you, you can attempt a factory reset on it. If you're still not satisfied with the focus, then you can next move to add an external lens attachment in order to improve the camera's focus.
Lens stuck on canon ixy digital 930 is
please switch modes on your camera and check if the lens goes back in. If not, please use the zoom option to out and check if the lens begins to retract back into it's default position. Otherwise, you can restart the camera 2 or 3 times in a row to attempt to overcome the issue.
11/29/2022 10:25:31 PM •
on Nov 29, 2022
I have a Canon ISUS 177 Camera - help please with symbols
The symbol with the moon/stars should relate to taking night-time pictures. The lightening symbol stands for flash (ie light shown when photo is taken). The delay should be due to the flash taking time to charge up prior to the photo.
Cannon film camera broken
There is an internal battery that you cannot change. When it goes out, the camera fails. There are several places online that you can send it to for repair
Not finding what you are looking for?