20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a BDS 300 sensor and have lost instructions
I just bought one too and instructions need deciphering. Select wood or metal with selector switch. Put unit flat against wall. Press and hold on/off button on left. (It looks like it must be kept pressed in at all times to be 'on' and when released it's 'off). The unit with calibrate and give a beep back and lower red LED will stay on. Move unit slowly left/right and more red LEDs light up until green is on. This is 1st edge. Mark it with pencil. Move unit along until Green is off and down to single LED. Then move it back in opp. direction until Green is on again. This is 2nd edge. Attached is a scan of page from Instruction Manual. Quality is lowish as attachment limit here is 150kb.
I have a new XC0436 weather station that is showing time/date 12 hours behind. Tried everything possible but apart doing a manual setting the sync setting is wrong
While trying to setup internet time syncing on my new XC0436 I found this question. The answer from Fred is a bit brief so I thought I should add some details. When the XC0436 is synced to an internet time source it gets the time in UTC. To convert this to local time it uses a manually entered offset. The user manual lists the following steps to adjust the offset:
1. press and hold CLOCK SET key for 2 seconds to enter time set mode
2. the first value displayed is the offset (it appears that only whole hours are possible)
3. press the up or down arrows on the back to adjust the offset (e.g. 08 for Hong Kong)
4. press and hold the CLOCK SET key to confirm and exit
Acr 2000 ac machine will not leave initializing
You can try the following: 1# Check the main power cable & make sure it has 110V (Do not run the machine with long extension cable).2# Check all harness connection.3# Check keyboard cable connection on back of control board.4# If all the cable connection is good then you may need to replace the control board.
I have an Eddie Bauer Wireless Thermo Clock model
Re: Eddie Bauer Wireless Thermo Clock - Model 0465
TIME ZONE SETTING
The default time zone is PACIFIC (P). lf your location is not in the Pacific zone, set the time zone as follows:
1. In normal time mode, press the "[,4ODE" key to enter the alarm time mode. 2. ln alarm time mode, press and hold the ADJ . 'Cl"F" key for 2 seconds to enter the time zone setting mode.
3. Press ihe "ADJ "C/'F" key to select the proper time zone: P=Pacific
M=Mountain C=Central E=Eastern.
4. Press the f,'lODE key to save and exit the time zone setting mode, or let it exit automatically 30 seconds later without pressing any key.
This sequence fixes my thermo clock. Follow step-by-step ......
Sent via Mobile GMail Services
06.20.2021 KJ Bleus Parsons
Not finding what you are looking for?