20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Same question as this one?
How to get my pass code back on my ipad
I assume you mean the code for the headset?
The default is "0000" when pairing.
Ensure the headset is off (see Turning headset on/off section).
2. Press and hold Power until you see a solid blue light (approximately 8
seconds), then release* (see Fig. 3).
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to "discover" the headset by following your phone's
instruction guide. Typically, the steps involve going to a "setup", "connect", or
"Bluetooth" menu on your phone and then selecting the option to "discover" a
4. Your phone will find the "Samsung WEP170" headset and ask if you want to pair with
it. Confirm this by pressing "yes" or "ok".
5. Enter passkey or PIN4 = 0000 (4 zeros), then press "yes" or "ok".
If you haven't used the device for a year, it is not surprising that it may not charge. The rechargeable Lithium ion battery may no longer accept a charge, especially if it was stored in a zero-charge condition. It' probably time to replace it. In the future, try to charge anything you don't plan to use for a while to 50-70% of full charge before storing it. I have destroyed a number of cordless phone batteries by letting them sit for a few weeks after a complete discharge, but luckily they are easy to replace.
How can I fix my iPad when I dont have the
Here is how to reset you ipad with out a passkey, Warning it will wipe all the data from your ipadhere's what you'll need to do:
- Plug the iPad into your computer
- Launch iTunes
- Hold down the Power button and the Home button at the same time
- Keep holding both of these buttons for 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds pass, release the Power button but continue to hold the Home button for another 20-30 seconds
- When in recovery mode, your iPad screen will stay completely black. If you see an Apple logo or otherwise you did not enter recovery mode correctly and you will need to redo the first steps
- iTunes will notify you that it has detected a device in recovery mode
- Now you can use itunes to restore your ipad to factory settings without haveing to enter the passkey
I don't know how to pair it to my mobile
Yes. To put your headset into pairing mode:
1.) Make sure your headset is off.
2.) Hold the Power Button on until the blue light stays lit (about 8 seconds). This puts it into pairing mode.
You can find the replacement ear hook for this bluetooth on EBAY.COM. The one I found was going for $.39, Buy it now price $1.00.
I bought a samsung bluetooth
You need to put the headset into pairing mode for the phone to be able to find it. There are some instructions on this page:
Please follow these, hopefully they will help solve your problem
Not finding what you are looking for?