An ink tank that was once empty is installed.
Replace the ink tank.
Printing under the situation may damage the Print Head.
Canon shall not be liable for any machine malfunction or damage caused
by refilled ink tanks.
If you want to continue printing with the refilled ink tank installed, press
and hold the [Stop/Reset] for at least 5 seconds, and then release it. Using
refilled ink tanks are memorized.
* This operation will release the function for detecting the remaining ink
i am not sure but is working on 520
1. print mono or print color for color
- Switch the printer OFF
- Press buttons 1 + 2 + 3 and 4 (simultaneously using four fingers)
- Keep pressing this four buttons for 10 seconds
- Release the On/Off button (number 4) (Keeping pressing the others)
- After a few seconds (when the printer go ON) you can release buttons 1, 2, 3
- Maybe step "c)" is not needed
- This procedure was used when I refilled the Black cartridge - try
using the ColorCopy button instead of BlackCopy button (number 1) if you
refill Color cartridge.
- Maybe there is no need for all the four buttons - you can try 1 + 4, 2 + 4 or 3 + 4. (or 1+2+4, 1+3+4, 2+3+4)