You can edit the id3 tags of songs directly with Windows Media Player. Just follow below steps to complete this task.
ID3 tags in MP3 files can be quickly edited by using Windows Media Player, you can refer to the specific steps as below to perform the editing task via Windows Media Player.
1. Run window media player and click on the button "Switch to Library" on the right top corner of the player window in the case that no media files listed can be seen.
2. Import the MP3 files which you want to edit into the library of Window Media Player. Click on the tab "Play" and then add MP3 files to the middle list of the window by clicking and dragging the files.
3. Right click on the column name on the top of media files lists in the tab of "Play", and then click the option "Choose columns..." from the drop-down menu.
4. In the window of "Choose Columns", enable the square to check beside the tag fields which are needed to edit. Once what you want to edit has been checked clearly, click on "OK".
5. Right click on the entry shown in the media lists to edit IDs tags of MP3 files, and then choose the option "Edit" from the drop-down menu. Add a new value to the field which you have clicked on and then press the button "Enter". You also can choose multiple files by using the keyboard option Shift-Click or the option Ctrl-Click, then right click on any field to edit so that the value of the field can be changed in the selected files.
6. Get album artwork images copied to clipboard, and then right click on album art field in the column of "Album". Next, select "Paste album art" in the drop down menu so that the album artwork images can be added to the MP3 files. You should note that the album art stored in this way may take up more storing space than other information of ID3 tags.
7. Click on the menu "Organize" on the left top of the window, and then select "Apply media information changes" to submit what you edit to each MP3 file at once. Otherwise, this operation will be done periodically by Windows Media Player, but ID3 tags can be embedded to MP3 files immediately via this menu command.
For more details, check: How to Edit ID3 Tags in iTunes