Note: You may have some difficulties getting these drivers to work with your system. Give them a try and follow all extra instructions if you have any problems.
It's not clear from your post whether your laptop has a separate graphics card or just onboard video. Most laptops only have onboard video. Try and install the drivers from the first link and if those don't work, then you can try the drivers from the second link.
Intel drivers: http://s02.download.sony.com/US/pc/INDVID-01355607-US.EXE
Nvidia drivers: http://s02.download.sony.com/US/pc/NVDVID-01422002-US.EXE
1. Follow appropriate link and download the drivers by clicking Save File.
2. Save the file to the desktop if you are given an option. If you are not given an option the file should be saved to your Downloads folder in your User directory.
3. Find the file you downloaded and right-click on it and select Properties.
4. Click the Compatibility tab and put a check mark next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" Select Windows Vista SP2 in the drop down box. Click Apply and then OK.
5. Run the file. If the drivers won't install, then follow the second link above and follow steps 1-5 again.
Note: If you're still having difficulties installing the drivers, then you may try a few other things.
Run Windows Update from the Start Menu or Control Panel and check for new updates. Select optional updates and select to install any drivers that Windows Update says you need.
Also you might try downloading video card updates straight from NVidia. Follow this link for that: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
Good luck, please post back to this solution if you have any difficulties, and thanks for using FixYa.