20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
HOw do I set date and time?
The instructions for this are probably covered somewhere in the camera manual, but with most digital cameras, it will be somewhere in the settings menu.
Cant download photo too my
Are you sure the camera is on and charged while it is connected to the computer?
If not, you may need to charge the device via a power adapter to ensure a better experience.
If the camera is charged, I will provide two sets of instruction, one for Mac OS X and the other for Windows.
Mac OS X:
- Take the USB cable that came with your camera and plug it into the correct ports on both the camera and computer.
- Windows should detect the camera and launch "Windows Photo and Fax Viewer" wizard, and ask you what the default action should be when you connect the camera.
- Upon clicking NEXT, you should then see your photos loading up on the screen, scroll down to the button that says Import All
- When the download is complete, your pictures should be inside the My Pictures folder in Documents
Take the USB cable that came with your camera and plug it into the correct ports on both the camera and computer.
- OS X should detect the camera, and prompt to launch the iPhoto application
- Inside iPhoto, you should then be able to see a camera icon with your camera's name on the left-hand bar. Click on this icon.
- Upon seeing your photos, on the right hand portion of the screen, you should see a button that says Import Pictures.
- After the download is complete, the pictures are stored inside iPhoto and can be viewed in the Events portion of the application.
Hope this helps.
- DJ 45cal
how do I download the mega cam driver for my jazz jdc31 digital camera?
Don't have memory card and don't know how to or
The JDC31 uses SD cards. You should be able to find them at any department, electronics, or office supply store. You'll probably find them at most drugstores and supermarkets as well.
Make sure you get SD cards 2GB and smaller, not SDHC cards 4GB and larger. They look the same but SDHC cards will not work in the JDC31.
Can you delete a picture
Yes, but you need to refer to your camera's manual. Generally it is a menu item, and \you need to have that picture in the view screen when you find delete on the camera's menu.
How do I unlock my camera so I can take pictures?
There are many reasons for this.
But at least you may try this first.
1.Turn off the camera.
2. Remove your battery and memory card.
3. wait at least 3-5 minutes.
4. Insert fresh battery and memory card.
5. Turn on the camera.
6. It should work now.
This is a basic reset for your camera.
I CANT GET MY CAMERA TO COME ON
do you have a memory card? If so, remove it and then it should come on. A bad memory card will prevent the camera from turning on.
If you don't have a memory card. Install newest batteries possible and try to turn on several times. It should eventually turn on. The zoom may have been dusty or got a piece of dirt which is jamming it shut and preventing camera from turning on.
Not finding what you are looking for?