Do you think you are talking to Lexmark, because you aren't! We are Fixya, a self help group who like to be asked politely :>) We are people like you helping others because we can.
Here is the Windows 7 64 Bit Software which is readily available on the Lexmark website. I just Googled it.
This package contains all the software needed to use the device.
This package includes Host Based printer driver.
Drivers are Microsoft WHQL certified.
In addition it may contain the following components:
- Local scan drivers for all supported data streams, OSes, and platforms
- Network scan drivers for all supported data streams, OSes, and platforms
- Lexmark Printer Home - is a single interface for finding and using applications and services with your printer.
- Lexmark Phone Book - is used to manage fax contacts.
- Lexmark Enhanced - Communications System provides Lexmark TCP/IP network ports and bidirectional communications to this network capable printer as well as local PC ports.
- Product update - allows for periodic update to the printer
- Printer Setup Utility - facilitates setting up the device
I accessed it from this link in Google
md.lexmark.com > Support & Downloads > Product Selection... Drivers & Downloads · OS Compatibility Lists · Assisted Service · Apple OS Information · Windows 10 Information · Firmware FAQ · Lexmark