20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Both hdmi ports dont work Vizio 50" model P50HDM
Reset Vizio TV default:
1. Press the MENU button on the remote. The on-screen menu is displayed.
2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight the Help icon and press OK. The Help menu is displayed.
3. Highlight Clear Memory (Factory Default) and press OK.
4. Enter your parental control passcode. If you have not yet set up a parental passcode, enter the default, 0000.The TV displays, "Are you sure you would like to Restore Defaults? This will erase any custom settings."
5. Highlight Yes and press OK. The TV displays "Memory is being cleared. The TV will reset shortly."
6. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly afterward and the Setup App will begin.
I have VIZIO Model #
Sounds like The main power supply regulator section circuit fault. Either it will be a separate board, or the part of main board. Check and replace damaged component/s at its main power regulator [SMPS] section circuit. Contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts.
It will be best to replace the power supply regulator board as card basis rather than making "Surgery" to it; which usually will make loss for both money and time. Even though you can make it right, it will cost around an amount equal to the cost of a new board; including the cost of (spare parts + service charge) More to say, most of the spare parts to it will be difficult to get from open electronic spare part market. This is true to most of the flat panel TV power supply boards; irrespective of its brand and screen size.
Not finding what you are looking for?