20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
HP LaserJet 4350dtn
Typically the only reason that a printer beeps when printing is because you have the printer plugged into a UPS. None of the circuit boards on the 4350 have any sort of audio capability. Plug the printer right into the wall outlet.
on Sep 25, 2016
The tray 2 lifter-motor is not functioning
Unfortunatly this usually requiers parts
1 Turn the printer off and then on.
2 If the error persists, turn the printer off.
3 Verify that the tray 2 lifter wire-harness is full seated in its connector on the dc controller PCA (location J93).
4 Replace the tray 2 lifter-driver assembly
-If the unit is still clicking/banging with a new lifter replace the tray
-If the unit is still clicking/banging with a new lifter and tray see step 5
5 Replace the dc controller PCA.
on Dec 03, 2014
Service Error 49.4CF2
Usual solution is to update the firmware of the printer. The quickest solution is to use a different printer driver. So if using PCL, try Post Script (or the other way around).
on Oct 15, 2013
50.2 fuser fault on a
Indicates that fuser is not cycling properly. Usually caused by a failed fuser. If your page count is anywhere near 200,000 pages, your best bet is to purchase a maintenance kit which will come with a new fuser, as well as the feed/separation rollers.
on May 28, 2011
4C02 Service error?
49.XXXX PRINTER ERROR
To continue turn off then on
No error message will be in event log.
A critical firmware error has occurred that caused the processor on the formatter to abort operation. This type of error can be caused by invalid print commands, corrupt data, or invalid operations. In some cases, electrical noise in the cable can corrupt data during transmission to the printer. Other causes include poor quality parallel cables, poor connections, or homegrown applications. On rare
occasions, the formatter is at fault, which is usually indicated by a 79 Service Error.
1. Press CANCEL JOB to clear the print job from the printer memory.
2. Turn the printer off and then back on.
3. Try printing a job from a different software application. If the job prints, go back to
the first application and try printing a different file. If the message appears only with a certain software application or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance.
4. If the message persists with different software applications and print jobs, disconnect all cables to the printer that connect it to the network or PC.
5. Turn the printer off.
6. Remove all memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer. (Do not remove the firmware DIMM in slot J1.)
7. Remove all EIO devices from the printer.
8. Turn the printer on.
9. If the error no longer exists, install each DIMM and EIO device one at a time, making sure to turn the printer off and back on as you install each
10. Replace a DIMM or EIO device if you determine that it causes the error.
11. Remember to reconnect all cables that connect the printer to the network or computer.
12. If the error persists, replace the firmware DIMM.
13. Replace the formatter and calibrate the printer. See Calibrate now.
on Feb 25, 2011
Why can't I print dual
If you go to PRINTERS in the Control Panel.
Right click on your printer.
Drill down to PRINTING PREFERENCES
Go to FINISHING.
Make sure that "print on both sides" is checked.
Close that window. Now drill down to Properties at the bottom.
Go to "device settings". Drill down to "installable options".
Make sure that "Duplex Unit" is INSTALLED.
Print out the CONFIG pages. On the first page right side, look for duplexer. I believe that it is down where the paper trays are listed. Make sure that it is there.
on Feb 11, 2011
Hp Laser Jet 4350dtn network
Does it occur on any print job or one in particular. If it happens with one job, that job has a problem. It isn't the printer.
If it is all printing go the www.hp.com. then go to "support and drivers". Then select your printer, select your operating system, select firmware. Upgrade your firmware. Make sure that you read the instructions and DO NOT touch the printer while it is upgrading.
If the firmware upgrade completes and the errors continue, you will need to replace the formatter.
on Dec 24, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?