20 Most Recent
Philips 27PT5445 27" TV - Page 2 Questions & Answers
Words on screen are blurred
sounds like your set is out of focus
You have to take the back off
with the set running adjust the top control on the horizontal out transformer either up or down till the letters are OK.
it is the transformer with the lead comming out of the top which goes to the picture tube.
Turning on TV
It could be because you've got dry solder points on your tv's board, try resoldering the dry points.
27PT5445/37 philips tv
My philips is model 29PT854A/78R and I can't seem to be able to find the manual to download it to my computer.
Can you please help me? Maybe you can tell me the site or web page for that specific tv manual?
I appreciate your help at your earliest convenience. My email: [email protected]
Thank you very much.
Picture slants right to left
Hope you have fixed this problem by now, if that tv is unserviced, I mean if nobody has ever opened it, it could be a problem with the positioning of your tv, just tilt the tv in different positions and find out the position in which it will show the right fit. If it is serviced, especially yoke is changed, this is rare, it could be because the position of yoke is not aligned properly.
Change all the capacitors, output and filtering ones associated with the vertical defelction section. It is not a costly complaint.
Problems with my screen/picture
Sounds like a vertical sweep problem in the vertical output circuit, or the drive circuit. this is a solid state set and there are no user replaceable parts inside. Please play it safe and take the set in for service. Good Luck
Philips tv Model - 21PT3525/V7 I want EHT Number ?
The EHT number for a Philips TV model 21PT3525/V7 can vary depending on the specific version of the TV. However, the EHT number for this model is typically BSC25-0235 or BSC25-0217.
It's important to note that replacing the EHT can be a dangerous process, as it involves working with high voltage components. If you're not experienced with electronics repair, it's recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician who can perform the repair safely and properly.
3/4/2023 1:03:43 AM •
on Mar 04, 2023
How do I program my Magnavox universal remote to my Philips Magnavox fw530c mini Hi-Fi stereo
To program your Magnavox universal remote to your Philips Magnavox FW530C mini Hi-Fi stereo, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Philips Magnavox FW530C mini Hi-Fi stereo manually.
- Press and hold the "Code Search" button on your Magnavox remote until the indicator light turns on.
- Press the "Device" button on the remote, which should be the button corresponding to your stereo.
- Enter the 3-digit code for your stereo. You can find a list of codes for Philips Magnavox products in the user manual for your universal remote or online. If you do not have the manual or cannot find the code online, try entering codes 006, 007, 010, 011, 013, 016, 027, 033, 035, 043, 066, 087, 089, 114, 117, 118, 119, 120, or 123.
- Press the "Power" button on the remote to see if the stereo turns off. If it does, you have successfully programmed the remote. If it does not, repeat steps 2-4 with a different code until you find one that works.
- Once you have programmed the remote to control your stereo, test out the other buttons to make sure they work as well (such as volume control, track skip, etc.).
Note: If you cannot find a code that works for your stereo, you can also try the "Code Search" function on the remote. This may take some time, but it will automatically search for the correct code until it finds one that works.
2/26/2023 6:54:07 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Philips DVD remote code pls?
4 digits Universal Remote codes for PHILIPS DVD Player
3 digits Universal Remote Codes for PHILIPS DVD Player
2/12/2023 8:22:09 AM •
on Feb 12, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?