20 Most Recent
Rival Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker Questions & Answers
Cleaning the coffee maker
Cleaning a coffee maker is simple.
Fill the carafe with 9-10 cups of Water and 1 cup drain cleaner.
Put a paper filter in the basket. Run the cycle. You will see lots of garbage in the carafe. Repeat with the same water.
Next dump the water into the sink and refill the carafe with fresh water.
Run again, several times to flush out the acid. remove the basket and scrub it clean. Your coffee maker should run like new.
8/30/2014 9:41:14 PM •
on Aug 30, 2014
How to set the timer
You can download the manual direct from Rival
This model does not have a timer listed as one of its features.
Rival® 12-cup Coffee Maker
Brews 12 (5 oz.) Cups
Removable Filter Basket
Easy Pour, Non-drip Carafe with Ergonomic Handle
Water Level Indicator in Tank
Pause 'n Serve Function
Convenient Cord Storage
Non-stick Warming Plate
English & Spanish instruction manual
12/10/2011 6:39:03 PM •
on Dec 10, 2011
How do I stop the
Thoroughly wash the pot and the basket with a good oil/grease remover (detergent) such as DAWN dishwashing liquid.
Then run White Vineger/Water (50/50) mix through the coffee maker TWICE, with the basket and pot in place. (NO coffee, nothing in the basket)
DO NOT RUN any detergent or soap through the coffeemaker at any time.
Then, run straight water through the coffee maker TWICE (no coffee, basket empty)
Then wash the pot and basket out AGAIN with a good detergent.
This will remove any residue that is in the coffeeemaker from the factory.
As coffee brews, there IS a slight amount of oil that is produced. The coffee itself has oils in it, and is part of its flavor, and freshly brewed coffee will have a slight oil residue.
Which brand to buy water dispenser for office and home.
- There are many brands of water dispensers available in the market for office and home use, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular brands to consider include:
- Avalon: Known for their sleek and stylish designs, Avalon water dispensers are a popular choice for both home and office use.
- Primo: Primo offers a wide range of water dispensers, including bottom-loading models, which are easy to refill and clean.
- Glacier Bay: Glacier Bay water dispensers are known for their affordability and easy installation.
- Honeywell: Honeywell water dispensers are popular for their energy efficiency and durability.
- Vitapur: Vitapur offers a range of water dispensers with features such as hot and cold water dispensing, as well as easy-to-use controls.
When choosing a water dispenser for your office or home, consider factors such as capacity, type of water dispenser (top-loading, bottom-loading, countertop), temperature options, and ease of use and maintenance. Additionally, read reviews from other customers to ensure that the brand and model you choose is reliable and meets your needs.
Not finding what you are looking for?