20 Most Recent
Universal Premium Wall Mount For Model LC-26SV490U - Sharp - 26 Class / LED / 1080p / 60Hz / HDTV FLUSH MOUNTING and Articulation Swivel Pan and Tilting At The Same Time Fits 15 17 19 20 22 24 26 32 37 LCD TV Fits 32 LED TV Questions & Answers
My sharp model lc-20b9u-sm has a dark circle on screen
Without seeing the dark cycle myself it is difficult to guess what. I only can think of something hit the screen (ball?) or perhaps someone bumped into the screen?
If the bump was minor, it could become lesser.
Perhaps you should ask a technician to look, or take a picture from the screen, one when switched on and one switched off, but close to where the dark circle is and take the pictures to a tech.
6/26/2014 7:15:56 PM •
on Jun 26, 2014
Looking for 2001 nissan pathfinder entertainment system remotr
It's possible that a universal remote will work with your 2001 Nissan Pathfinder's entertainment system, but there's no guarantee. In-vehicle entertainment systems can sometimes require special remotes that are designed specifically for that system.
Your best bet is to try a universal remote first and see if it works. Make sure you have the model number of your entertainment system so you can search for a compatible universal remote. If you can't find a universal remote that works, you may need to contact Nissan or the manufacturer of the entertainment system to see if they can provide a replacement remote.
Another option is to look for a replacement remote on websites like eBay or Amazon. Make sure you search for a remote that is specifically designed for your entertainment system and that it's compatible with your model year.
Overall, it's worth trying a universal remote first, but if that doesn't work, you may need to do some research or contact the manufacturer to find a replacement remote.
3/13/2023 7:25:24 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
Codes for Aolevia model 232-S12 television.
Question edited for clarity.
Remote codes for OLEVIA TVs:
3/4/2023 2:57:47 AM •
on Mar 04, 2023
What universal remote will work with Maxmade (Azend) BDP-M1061X portable dvd/blu ray player
The Maxmade (Azend) BDP-M1061X portable DVD/Blu-ray player does not have a specific universal remote that is recommended by the manufacturer. However, you may be able to use a universal remote that supports DVD and/or Blu-ray players.
Some popular universal remote brands that are known to work with DVD/Blu-ray players include Logitech Harmony, GE Universal Remote, and RCA Universal Remote. Before purchasing a universal remote, make sure to check that it supports your specific model of DVD/Blu-ray player.
If you're having trouble finding a compatible universal remote, you can also try reaching out to the manufacturer or contacting a customer support representative to see if they have any recommendations.
2/25/2023 3:11:06 AM •
on Feb 25, 2023
How do I program my F-2100 universal TV remote
Programming an F-2100 universal TV remote can vary depending on the specific model, but in general, the process will involve the following steps:
- Locate the Code List: The F-2100 universal remote comes with a code list that lists the codes for different TV brands. This code list can be found in the manual that came with the remote or can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
- Turn on the TV: Make sure the TV you want to program the remote for is turned on.
- Press and hold the TV button: Press and hold the TV button on the F-2100 universal remote until the light at the top of the remote turns on.
- Enter the code: Using the number buttons on the remote, enter the code for your TV brand from the code list. For example, if your TV brand is LG, you would enter the code "10178"
- Test the remote: Once you have entered the code, press the power button on the remote. If the TV turns off, the remote is now programmed to control your TV. If the TV does not turn off, repeat the process, trying different codes from the code list until you find the one that works.
- Repeat the process for other devices: If you want to program the remote for other devices such as a cable box or a DVD player, you will need to repeat the process, using the appropriate button for the device you want to program.
It's important to consult the manual or contact the manufacturer for detailed instructions of your specific model
1/15/2023 9:00:53 PM •
on Jan 15, 2023
Como programar control remoto universal QUANTUM FX REM-400
Para programar el control remoto QUANTUM FX REM-400, siga los siguientes pasos:
1. Encienda el dispositivo que desea controlar con el control remoto.
2. Localice el c?digo de programaci?n para su dispositivo. El c?digo de programaci?n se puede encontrar en el manual del usuario o en la web del fabricante del dispositivo.
3. Presione y sostenga el bot?n «SET» hasta que el LED del control remoto empiece a parpadear.
4. Introduzca el c?digo de programaci?n para su dispositivo utilizando los botones de n?meros del control remoto.
5. Aseg?rese de comprobar que el LED del control remoto se detenga de parpadear una vez que se hayan introducido todos los d?gitos del c?digo. Si esto no sucede, repita estos pasos con un c?digo diferente.
6. Una vez que el dispositivo est? programado, presione cualquier bot?n del control remoto para comprobar que el dispositivo ha sido correctamente program
1/6/2023 6:08:55 PM •
on Jan 06, 2023
Code for SHINELC TV using TV - 706E universal TV remote?
Please reach out to the remote manufacturer or the seller you purchased the remote from to get the list of codes necessary to set your remote to your shinelc tv. Usually each tv has multiple codes that you would need to test before you find the correct one for your brand/model of tv.
12/2/2022 11:51:58 PM •
on Dec 02, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?