OK, follow these steps:
1. Right Click on "My Computer"
2. Then Click on "Properties"
3. Next Click on "Advanced System Settings"
4. A New Window Should Pop Up, & You Should See A Tab Called "Advanced" At The Top (I Think it's the 3rd Tab Along from L to R).
5. You Should Then See A "Performance" Section, Which Should Have A "Settings" Tab Which You Should Click On.
6. Now You Will See A "Performance Options" Window Open Up. This Should Show The "Visual Performance" Settings By Default. However You Need To Select The Tab Next To This Called "Advanced"
7. In This Section You Should See 2 Options, 1 being "Processor Scheduling" and the 2nd (which you want) is Virtual Memory (As Shown Below)
8. Click On The "Settings" Tab, As Shown Above & You Should Then See Something Like Displayed Below:
9. In The Part Highlighted in Green, Make Sure There is a Tick in the Box, If There is, Then Click To Remove it, Then Click it Again So The Tick is Showing in The Box.
10. Press OK, & Agree To All The Changes You Made When Asked To Confirm Them.
Now, You Should Be Ok :-).