Ericsson Over The Ear Handsfree For K500i, K700i, S700i, S710a Headset Questions & Answers
Nktel model no k500 reset password
my nktel k500 china mobile (not ericsson) always don't get network and also FM not works, on activating the FM, a massage on the screen displays that "lnit fail, please retry!"
please provide me proper solution.
my email- [email protected]
K700i Toggle Button fix?
Yes, you can get it cleaned and that must work for you. The toggle button for the Sony Erricson phones do have issues; the toggle button wears out.
If cleaning does not help, you would be able to get a replacement for the button.
my phone K500i is effected from vires so i cant open it... please help me repair it... i didnt do anything to my phone yet..
Hi,As I'm not familiar with these units, may I suggest you join yahoo group specific to you units Make/Model, there you will get all the info plus you can download manual, schematics and other goodies.I hope that this is of help.Regards,Peter
How to faulty find gr500 motorolla repeater when repeater channel is not working
1. Check the power supply to the repeater to ensure it is plugged in and working properly.
2. Check the antenna connections to ensure they are securely connected.
3. Check the coaxial cable connecting the antenna to the repeater to make sure it is free of any damage or degradation.
4. Check the settings on the repeater to ensure it is configured correctly for the channel.
5. Check the radio frequency of the repeater to ensure it is correct for the channel.
6. Check for any interference in the area that may be causing the repeater channel to fail.
7. Check the signal strength of the repeater to make sure it is strong enough to transmit the signal.
8. If possible, try another repeater in the same area to see if it is having the same issue.
3/17/2023 9:54:39 AM •
16 views • 0 helpful votes
How to fix Code 8001009 on PS3
The headset and the bluetooth adapter might not be able to work on your PS 3 console at all and in not compatible either.
3/11/2023 6:36:37 AM •
15 views • 0 helpful votes
Where can I find the frequencies for BC60XLT for Chippewa county, Wisconsin. Thank you.
I can suggest some resources that you can use to find the frequencies you're looking for.
One option is to check the website of the Chippewa County Sheriff's Office or the local government website for information on radio frequencies used by their departments. Another option is to visit the website of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and use their online database to search for radio frequencies assigned to Chippewa County.
You can also try searching for online forums or groups of radio enthusiasts or scanner hobbyists that may have information on frequencies used in the Chippewa County area.
It's important to note that you may need a license or permission to use certain frequencies, and it's always a good idea to check local regulations and guidelines before using any radio equipment.
2/22/2023 3:11:38 AM •
17 views • 1 helpful votes
Chrysler 2013 300c uconnect bluetooth is not working showing " Bluetooth pairing not successful". I can't even add new device.
There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot this issue with your 2013 Chrysler 300c's Uconnect Bluetooth system:
- Make sure that your phone's Bluetooth is turned on and that it is in pairing mode.
- Check the Uconnect system's settings to ensure that Bluetooth is turned on and that it is set to discoverable mode.
- Try restarting both the Uconnect system and your phone to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check the vehicle's manual to see if there are any specific instructions for pairing a device with the Uconnect system.
- If the above steps don't work, try clearing the Uconnect system's memory of previously paired devices, and then try pairing your phone again.
- Check if the software of the Uconnect system is up-to-date, if not update the software.
- Try deleting all previously paired devices on the Uconnect system, and then try pairing your phone.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be a problem with the Uconnect system itself and you may need to take your vehicle to a Chrysler dealership for further assistance.
11/15/2022 4:37:59 AM •
33 views • 0 helpful votes
In gp339, when we press ptt switch, no tx, how to solve
It sounds like you are having an issue with your GP339 radio where the PTT (Push-To-Talk) switch is not transmitting when pressed. Here are a few potential solutions to try:
- Check the battery: Make sure that the battery is fully charged and properly installed in the radio.
- Check the antenna: Make sure that the antenna is properly connected and not damaged.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the radio is set to the correct frequency and that the PTT switch is configured correctly in the settings.
- Check the microphone: Make sure that the microphone is properly connected and not damaged.
- Check the programming: Make sure that the radio is properly programmed with the correct settings, including the correct channels and frequencies.
- Check for physical damage: Make sure that the radio does not have any physical damage, such as a broken switch or damaged wiring.
- Check that the radio is programmed for the correct channel.
- Check that the radio is not in "Low Power" mode, if so, switch it to "high power" mode.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer or a professional radio technician for further assistance.
10/17/2022 9:20:23 AM •
55 views • 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?