20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Black Ink won't print
epson printers are very picky about the ink it could be possible that the off brand ink has ruined the print head
I need help with scanning on my Epson Stylus CX4200.
Try downloading HPs PhotoSmart
If you have trouble getting PhotoSmart, you can find plenty of scanner software for free
However.... You will need to remove your Epson software from you computer before loading other software.
Check the Epson website for software updates and version capibilitys
The yellow colour is not printing colour is
I have to ask this question of you, just to make sure this is not an issue. Are you using a factory new ink or toner cartridge?
Please consider the following:
If you are using a refilled or third party cartridges that may well be your problem. Most manufacturers build logic into their products to prevent the use of “Other Equipment Manufactured” cartridges as well as re-filled cartridges.
They do this to prevent problems from contaminated inks or toner causing problems with print quality or damaging the physical printhead or photo conductors.
If you are using factory new ink or toner cartridges, then please call the manufacturer’s Technical Support for assistance with the warranty on the cartridges
Changing the ink cartridge in Epson Stylus CX4200
1. Make sure the unit is turned on, and not printing. The POWER light should be on, but not flashing.
2. Lower the OUTPUT tray, and lift the scanner portion to access the ink cartridges.
3. Press and release the INK button. The print heads will move to the left, and the cartridge that needs to be replaced will stop directly beneath the OUT OF INK symbol. Make a note of which cartridge requires replacement.
4. Press and release the INK button again. If more than one ink cartridge is empty, the next cartridge will move under the OUT OF INK symbol. If no other cartridges are out of ink, the print heads will now move to the REPLACEMENT POSITION.
5. Open the CARTRIDGE COVER. Pinch the front and back tabs of the empty cartridge as you lift it out of the unit. Dispose of this cartridge.
6. Before you remove the new cartridge from its package, shake it four or five times.
7. Remove the new cartridge from its package, and lower it into the cartridge holder. Push down gently until the cartridge clicks into place.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for each cartridge that you need to replace. Close the CARTRIDGE COVER once all of the necessary ink cartridges are replaced.
9. Carefully lower the scanner, until it clicks into place
10. Press and release the INK button.
The ON light flashes and the printer makes noise. Charging takes about 30 seconds. When it's finished, the ON light stops flashing and stays on steady.
Caution: Never turn off the EPSON Stylus printer while the ON light is flashing, unless the Stylus printer hasn't moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
IF THE COLOUR INK IS EMPTY THE ERROR LED TURN ON AND THE PRINTER IS OFFLINE.YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE COLOUR INK CARTRIDGE
Not finding what you are looking for?