20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My bizhub c253 is giving me a trouble code c-3423, what should i do?
Description : Fusing heaters trouble (pressurizing side).
- After warm-up operation starts, the fusing pressure roller thermistor does not detect a temperature as high as a predetermined one though a predetermined period of time has elapsed.
- The temperature of the pressure roller remains lower than a predetermined level even after the lapse of a predetermined period of time after a temperature correction.
1. Check the fusing unit for correct installation (whether it is secured in position).
2. Check the open/close operation of the upper right door.
3. Check the fusing unit, PRCB and DCPU for proper connection and correct or change as necessary.
4. Change fusing unit.
5. Change PRCB.
6. Change DCPU.
on Nov 07, 2019
C-2253 erroe code
DID Some one recently replace a color image unit? Was that image unit stored standing up? and placed directly into the machine.? Might have all the developer sitting at one end and motor can not turn. Pull out all the image units, shake each one along the axis of the unit to spread the developer over the entire length of each image unit, then re-install, open close front door to reset code, if the code comes back you might have a burn out color image motor, or on of the color image unit needs to be replaced replace all three, worse case the board that controls the motor was damaged. Store all Image units and toner length wise
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f
on Nov 18, 2015
Konica minolta bizhub c253
what is the question?
Drum, Transfer Belt and Fusing Unit Firmware Reset - http://www.bizhubreset.com
Drum and Toner Chip Reset - http://www.chipreset.eu
Transfer Belt and Fusing Unit Reset Kit - http://www.resetkit.eu
Konica Minolta Error Codes & Solutions - http://www.kmcodes.com
on Aug 21, 2014
Konica C253 no network settings
If you have a Fiery rip fitted to the machine then the standard network settings in the admin menu will not be there.
you need to click on the (i) icon on the front screen of the copier and this will open the fiery menu.
from there you can select print pages>config page and find all the details you need.
hope this helps
on Apr 07, 2014
Lost yellow and magenta in test print
Enter in the service mode and select tes mode select gradation test pattern and make a test for black,cyan,magenta and yellow.If the gradation is not OK you have change the bad imaging unit,or change the developer and drum in the bad image unit + the chip.
on Mar 25, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?