20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Fi-6130 not grabbing paper, displays Code: DS32002
My scanner is Fujitsu M4097D. I just have problem with ADF: Error Code DS32002: Paper jam in the ADF.
Here is my solution:
1. Bend two white platin pieces down a little bit in order to "sensor" the paper scanned.
This problem is occurred after I am scanning 50 thick pages. Until paper count 42, it is stopped with error code DS32002.
Hope help anybody having this problem.
on Feb 12, 2020
It seems youre facing an issue with the scanner consumables - pad and pick roller. It is a goos idea to replace both of them at the same time. Also check the feed and exit rollers (the two rollers on the upper part of the scanner) as the get sticky causing problems like the one you describe.
on Nov 01, 2017
FUJITSU Twain 32 - Code
Here's what I've done. Maybe it's too late to help.
1) install the latest driver
3) go to device manager
4) right-click on unknown device and click update driver
5) Select Let Me choose and select an imaging device
6) Click have disk and browse to c:\windows\fjmini and select fi4120c.
7) let it install the unsigned driver
8) You may have to restart after installing
9) Try opening your scanning software and then select the WIA driver for your scanner
I've installed many fujitsu scanners on windows 7 systems
on Mar 03, 2017
Fi 5120c scanner - Vertical Line left of Center
It is the GLASS. Line up your paper to see where the lines came from (check front side and back side). Open the scanner by pushing the Blue Button on the right. Look for the glasses at the bottom of the scanner at the spots making the lines. Clean it and re-scan.
on Dec 30, 2016
I had this same problem after an office move at my workplace. I tried moving the USB cable back to its original port and it worked fine!
on Jan 07, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?