Printers are one of the most amazing devices that lesson a load of many by providing printing services. There was a time when printing was not so easy and it was a time taking and difficult process. But now things have changed a lot and printers are more affordable, easy to use and loaded with new innovations and technologies. Kyocera is a name every printer user recognized due to its design, services and finest quality of print at low cost and that too very quickly. Kyocera has been offering printers for many years and has so many satisfied clients worldwide, but sometimes technical issues hinder its working. A user can contact technical support services for Kyocera at Kyocera printer customer service, which is a toll-free number.
There are various issues that Kyocera user may come across but one that usually bugs users most is PCL XL Error. PCL XL Error is not so hard to remove but usually, most printer users have no idea about the techniques and how to tackle glitches. As a service provider for Kyocera, it is our duty to help you out when showing PCL XL Error instead of the things you wanted to print on the page.
Here are the steps you can follow to tackle the PCL XL Error and remove it.
• First of all, go to settings in your system
• Open the control panel in the settings and then go to the devices and printers
• Click on drivers and printers and then go to the printer icon after the next window open
• Right click on the printer icon and select the printer preference
• After selecting printer preference, move to advance settings and then set the Print Data Optimization to Optimize for text and vector and click on apply button.
• The problem is solved now and if you still face troubles and switch off the device and start again.
On the off chance if you are still getting troubles in printing then call kyocera printer customer service number 1-888-597 3962 (Toll Free).
Resource link: https://www.customersupportcare.com/kyocera-printer-support.html