20 Most Recent
HP 9200C Digital Sender Questions & Answers
HP 9200c Digital Sender gets to logo screen and
Connect the scanner to an old USB HUB, and it will work. It stops when you connect to a new USB connection direct in a new PC. Done it. I worked with a 2 port USB HUB. Was posted someplase but I cant remember where. Magnar Vereide Datainstituttet.no
This accurs at our location from time to time. Due to the use of GroupWise e-mail; on some mailboxes settings or some messages were added to Junk mail or Blocked mail settings... Receipient actually did receive but settings in Junk Mail or Blocked mail deleted the e-mail before it was received. This only has to be something simular to subject sent by Digital Sender.
Solution: have receipient empty all Junk mail settings.
Cannot open pdf attchment
I had the same problem, and I solved it the following way.
The problem is that as soon as the temporary folder contains more than 100 "Document.pdf" (Document.pdf",Document(1).pdf",Document(2).pdf" etc...) it will not allow you to open anymore.
The only way around is to go in the temporary folder and delete one or more "Document.pdf"
To open the Temporary folder:
-open any pdf document that does not have this problem,
-Go to File and then to Save As.
Directly from there you can delete the "Document.pdf
You will then be able to open the Digital Sender scanned pdf document.
My HP Laserjet 1012 is not printing
Lo siento por o?r que tu impresora est? teniendo problemas. Es posible que la ca?da haya causado alg?n da?o a la impresora oa sus componentes internos. Aqu? hay algunos pasos que puedes seguir para intentar solucionar el problema:
- Verifica la conexi?n: Aseg?rese de que la impresora est? conectada correctamente al ordenador y que ambos est?n encendidos. Si est? utilizando un cable USB, intente cambiarlo a otro puerto USB.
- Verifica los cartuchos de t?ner: Verifica si los cartuchos de t?ner est?n correctamente instalados y si est?n bajos o vac?os. Intenta reemplazarlos si es necesario.
- Limpia la impresora: Si la impresora ha sufrido alg?n da?o f?sico, puede haber polvo o suciedad en su interior que est? obstruyendo los componentes. Abre la cubierta y utiliza un pa?o suave para limpiar el interior de la impresora.
- Verifica el estado de la bandeja de papel: Verifica si la bandeja de papel est? correctamente insertada en la impresora y si hay suficiente papel en ella. Tambi?n aseg?rese de que la gu?a de papel est? ajustada correctamente para el tama?o del papel que est? utilizando.
3/29/2023 11:58:53 PM •
18 hours ago
How to set HP 3830 deskjet ink printer?
HP Printer users faced trouble when they setup HP Printer with the computer. Follow the steps to setup your HP 3830 desk jet printer.
Step1: Unpack your printer and connect to power
Step2: HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Step3: After printer setup, add this printer to your HP Support Dashboard
3/26/2023 7:19:49 AM •
on Mar 26, 2023
How can I fix 60.03 error
Error 60.03 on the HP LaserJet Pro M402n indicates a tray 2 lift error. Here are the steps you can take to fix the issue:
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Remove the paper tray 2 from the printer.
- Check the tray for any damaged or jammed paper. If you find any, remove it carefully.
- Check the tray for any broken parts or debris that may be blocking the tray's movement. Clean the tray and remove any debris if you find any.
- Reinsert the tray into the printer and make sure it is correctly aligned.
- Turn on the printer and check if the error has been resolved.
If the error persists, you may need to replace the paper pickup and feed rollers in tray 2. If you are not comfortable doing this yourself, it is recommended that you contact an authorized HP service technician to help you resolve the issue.
3/17/2023 10:12:22 PM •
on Mar 17, 2023
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 stuck in printhead animation
It sounds like you are experiencing a hardware issue with your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer, specifically with the printhead. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Power cycle the printer: Turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and wait for about 1 minute. Plug the printer back in and turn it on. This may help to reset the printer and clear any errors.
- Remove the printhead and cartridges: Turn off the printer, open the front cover, and remove the printhead and all the cartridges. Clean the printhead with a lint-free cloth and distilled water. Be sure to let the printhead dry completely before reinserting it. Reinstall the printhead and cartridges and turn the printer back on.
- Reset the printer: Follow the steps for a full reset from the service menu, but before turning the printer back on, disconnect the printer from any network or computer connections. Turn the printer back on and try to print a test page.
- Replace the printhead: If the issue persists, it may be necessary to replace the printhead. Contact HP support for further assistance and information on how to order a replacement printhead.
Note: Using refillable cartridges can sometimes cause issues with the printer and may void the warranty. It is recommended to use genuine HP cartridges to ensure the best performance and reliability of your printer.
3/3/2023 5:24:52 PM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?