20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
SD card formatting problems
Preformat : By Fix-shad0w
Insert your memory card into your computer's reader if you have one. If not, you can purchase a multi-format USB Memory Card reader from Amazon.com or Buy.com
Open up 'My Computer'. You should see it under the list of available drives.
Check its contents first to make sure that you have the right drive.
In 'My Computer', right-click on the drive and choose 'Format'.
Leave all the options as they are and click on 'Start'. This is a non-reversible process so make sure this is what you truly wanted to do in the first place.
Once the process is completed, take the memory card out and insert it into your Digital Camera or any other device. Try to browse to it to make sure it works fine now.
With A USB , CELLPHONE , Camera The SameThing
Sanyo VPC- C6...
on Aug 27, 2010
Camera wont switch on
Try to use another 2 batteries.
The problem could be with the batteries or the charger.
By the way, did you checked batteries voltage or tried to use them in another appliance ?
Sanyo VPC- C6...
on Jul 19, 2008
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuva http://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html www.filehippo.com/download_recuva
on May 07, 2014
Sanyo VPC-S770 view screen & pictures have a rosey tint
There is only one thing I can think of. If it is not this perhaps your camera is defect.
Your camera has a White balance setting. You can put it in Auto, Incand. Daylight, cloudy and Manual.
Check if it is in something other than Auto. If so, put it in Auto, till you think you can improve the colours by putting it in a special setting.
on Jan 29, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?