20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
- Keep on pressing mode button on watch till alarm mode appears.
- to verify alarm mode check out the time alarm rings and match it with the display while selecting the mode.
- press adjust button to disable
- or press two buttons on right of watch to adjust the alarm
Restore to factory settings
take the back off the watch then do thisShortcut battery with AC contact. AC can be found on the sides of watch movement(very tiny). You have to use pointed tweezers: one end on battery+, another on AC contact for three secs
I need a detailed description of how to set the date on my casio g- shock watch
Setting the date on a Casio G-Shock watch can vary depending on the specific model you have. However, in general, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure the watch is in timekeeping mode. Press the button at the 2 o'clock position to enter the timekeeping mode.
- Press and hold down the button at the 4 o'clock position. This will activate the settings mode.
- Use the button at the 2 o'clock position to navigate to the "Timekeeping" or "Time" setting. Press the button at the 4 o'clock position to select it.
- Use the button at the 2 o'clock position to navigate to the "Adjust" or "Setting" option. Press the button at the 4 o'clock position to select it.
- Use the button at the 2 o'clock position to navigate to the "Date" option. Press the button at the 4 o'clock position to select it.
- Use the button at the 2 o'clock position to adjust the date. Press the button at the 4 o'clock position to confirm the date.
- Press the button at the 4 o'clock position again to exit the settings mode. Your watch's date should now be set.
Note: If your watch model has different button configuration, please refer to the user manual for the specific instructions.
Casio module 4722 issues.
The issue you are describing with your Casio module 4722 watch in the HM (hand setting) mode sounds like a mechanical problem with the watch movement. It is possible that the gears or other internal components that control the movement of the hour and minute hands have become damaged or jammed. This problem could be caused by a variety of factors such as impact, moisture, or wear and tear. In order to fix this issue, it is best to take the watch to a qualified watch repair professional who can diagnose and repair the problem. They can determine if the problem is a minor one that can be fixed quickly or if a more extensive repair is needed. It's also a good idea to refer to the manufacturer's manual for troubleshooting steps and warranty information, as some issues may be covered under the warranty.
My casio 5177 558d stop watch second hand is not working from one week.before a week its work works properly
It sounds like there may be an issue with the movement of the second hand on your stopwatch. There are a few possible causes for this problem. One possibility is that the battery in your stopwatch may be running low and needs to be replaced. Another possibility is that there may be a problem with the mechanical movement of the stopwatch. This could be due to a loose or broken part, or it could be a result of wear and tear over time.
To troubleshoot the issue, you could try replacing the battery in the stopwatch to see if that resolves the problem. If the problem persists, you may need to have the stopwatch serviced by a professional watch repair technician. They will be able to diagnose the problem and repair or replace any faulty parts.
How to make my Casio watch band smaller ?
To adjust the dual time on your Tommy Hilfiger watch model 1791709, follow these steps:
- Press the "Mode" button to enter the dual time mode. The dual time mode is indicated by the small "D" at the top of the display.
- Hold down the "Adjust" button for a few seconds until the hours digit starts flashing.
- Press the "Adjust" button repeatedly to adjust the hours of the second time zone.
- Press the "Mode" button to move to the minutes digit, which will start flashing.
- Press the "Adjust" button repeatedly to adjust the minutes of the second time zone.
G-shock GA 2100 - New batteries drain in couple of hours
The battery compartment may not be making proper contact with the batteries. This can cause the batteries to drain quickly or not work at all. Make sure the batteries are properly seated in the compartment and that the terminals are making good contact with the batteries.
The watch may have a faulty component that is draining the batteries. This could include the display, processor, or other electronics in the watch. If the watch is under warranty, you can try contacting G-shock customer service for assistance.
The watch may have been damaged during the repair process. If the watch was mishandled or damaged during the repair, it could have caused a problem with the battery compartment or other components of the watch.
To troubleshoot the problem, you can try the following steps:
Check the battery compartment: Make sure the batteries are properly seated and making good contact with the terminals. Clean the terminals and the inside of the compartment with a soft cloth if necessary.
Check for faulty components: If the watch is under warranty, you can try contacting G-shock customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you diagnose and repair any faulty components.
Check for damage: Inspect the watch for any visible damage that may have occurred during the repair process. If you find any damage, you may need to take the watch to a different repair shop for further evaluation and repair.
Not finding what you are looking for?