20 Most Recent
Panasonic CT-27SX11 27" TV Questions & Answers
I had the same problem. Sometimes the processor gets overheated, particularly when dealing with high definition signals. Unplug the television from the power strip or wall outlet and it should reset everything. When you plug it back in it should work. Not a long-term solution, I know, but it will get your TV working again.
1/10/2009 3:05:24 PM •
on Jan 10, 2009
YOU PROBABLY TOUCH THE SCREEN VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT LOCATED ON THE FLYBACK TRANSFORMER. BECAREFUL ADJUSTING IT LPUS IT IS HIGH VOLTAGE USE A PLASTIC ADJUSTMENT DRIVE.
THANKS DOCTOR VIDEO
4/27/2008 2:21:19 PM •
on Apr 27, 2008
Trying to Fix Tilt
i think your TV has develop a many loose soldered parts on it.physically it was on the Brightness circuit portion.one way to restore it is to resolder all loose part on cicuit board...
4/25/2008 1:45:55 PM •
on Apr 25, 2008
Dysfuntional TV/Video selection
thats a tricky one.. If there is no restriction or parental restriction setting in the menu then i would say that something went out on your back A/V panel... and probably not easly replaceable. probably would be better off looking at a new TV and hand that one down to the kids or put it in a shop or another room in the house.
Hope its a menu setting.. good luck.. let me know what you find.
1/22/2008 8:28:10 PM •
on Jan 22, 2008
We have a Freesat Panasonic Blu Ray recorder DMR-BS750 Which will not record BBC1 since it went HD. We can record BBC2 HD and most other channels.
It's possible that your Freesat Panasonic Blu Ray recorder DMR-BS750 may not be compatible with the specific HD format used by BBC1. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
Check that your Freesat Panasonic Blu Ray recorder is updated with the latest firmware. An outdated firmware can cause issues with recording.
Check if the recording schedule is set up correctly for BBC1 HD. Make sure that the start and end times are accurate and that the program is not set to record in series.
Try resetting your Freesat Panasonic Blu Ray recorder to its factory settings. This will clear any possible software errors and may help to resolve the issue.
If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Panasonic customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or recommend a firmware update or other solution.
It's also worth noting that some broadcasters may use proprietary or non-standard HD formats that are not compatible with all devices. If this is the case with BBC1 HD, it's possible that your Freesat Panasonic Blu Ray recorder may not be able to record this channel.
3/6/2023 11:12:13 PM •
on Mar 06, 2023
How to get into service mode, Panasonic DMR-BCT750
To access the service mode on a Panasonic DMR-BCT750 Blu-ray disc recorder, follow these steps:
- Turn on the recorder and wait for the "Welcome" message to appear on the display.
- Press and hold the "OK" button on the remote control for approximately 5 seconds.
- The service menu will appear on the TV screen. Use the arrow keys on the remote control to navigate the menu.
Note: It's important to be careful when accessing the service mode as it allows access to advanced settings that can affect the operation of the device. Make sure to only make changes if you have a clear understanding of what you're doing, or seek assistance from a qualified technician if you're unsure.
3/3/2023 9:27:28 PM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Rosen piranha multimedia navigation head unit disk try isn't reading a CD for the DVD player
If your Rosen Piranha multimedia navigation head unit is not reading CDs and the DVD player is not working properly, there are a few things you can try:
- Check the disc: Make sure the disc you are trying to play is clean and free from scratches or other damage. If the disc is dirty, clean it gently with a soft cloth.
- Check the format: Make sure that the disc you are trying to play is compatible with the DVD player. The DVD player may not be able to read certain formats, such as Blu-ray discs.
- Check the connection: Make sure that the cables connecting the DVD player to the head unit are properly connected and not damaged. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the cables to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check for firmware updates: Check the manufacturer's website to see if there are any firmware updates available for your Rosen Piranha head unit. Updating the firmware may resolve any software-related issues that are causing the DVD player to malfunction.
- Reset the head unit: Try resetting the head unit to its factory settings. This may resolve any software-related issues that are causing the DVD player to malfunction.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there is a problem with the DVD player itself. In that case, you may need to have it serviced or replaced by a qualified technician.
3/3/2023 3:58:10 AM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Panasonic DVD RV62 displays message 'Bye' and does not respond
The message 'Bye' typically appears on Panasonic DVD players when the power is turned off. If your DVD player is displaying this message and is not responding to any commands, it could indicate a power issue or a problem with the player's firmware.
To troubleshoot, try unplugging the player from the power source and plugging it back in after a few minutes to see if it resets. If this does not work, try pressing and holding the power button on the player for several seconds to see if it turns on.
If these steps do not work, it may be necessary to take the player to a technician or contact Panasonic customer support for further assistance.
2/28/2023 5:55:03 AM •
on Feb 28, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?