20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I download my Kodak printer to my new chromebook
the beautiful thing about printer is that the software is preloaded in the hardware itself . simply meaning all you have to do is plug in your printer straight into the usb port of your computer. while the printer is on when that happens the computer will download the necessary driver to make sure the printer is functional!
then you will also see a pop up to download their software . in that software is your salvation, for there while be a step by step tutorial on how to successfully install your new printer.
Kodakcustomer service is great if you catch a hiccup just be sure to contact them and i believe they will walk you through the process.
here is a bing search to get you in the right direction!
on Dec 29, 2015
Error code 2813 means what?
You can go to the KODAK Web site but it indicates they no longer support that system since 2012.
on Nov 04, 2014
How do you remove ink cart.
To replace an ink cartridge on a Kodak ESP C310 follow these steps:
1) Make sure your printer is on.
2) Lift the printer access door, and wait for the carriage to move to a position where you can access it. The ink cartridges are located in the printhead.
3) Pinch the tab on the ink cartridge.
4) Lift the ink cartridge out of the printhead.
5) Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
IMPORTANT:To prevent the printhead from drying out, insert the ink cartridge into the printhead immediately.
6) Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
7) Insert the ink cartridge into the printhead.
8) Press down on the ink cartridge tab until you hear a click.
9) Close the printer access door.
That completes changing the ink cartridges.
on Aug 25, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?