Try to rebrick your printer. Pull out power supply, black box where the power cord is
plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds. This will help reset your printer.
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
94 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!